Religion aside; abortions should be illegal

Religion aside; abortions should be illegal.
>at least 95% of abortions are elective/not medically necessary
>if a woman was attacked and the fetus that she planned to birth died, it would be considered murder by the same people who say a fetus they don't want isn't murder
>there absolutely should be a step back from the hypersexual culture of the West, and removing abortion and contraception from non-married couples is imperative
>women are idiots driven by sexual self worth and unstable emotions which is why they have largely been considered below men
>the only men who empower women are eternal manbabies with mommy issues
If you cannot accept that sex creates life, and you are responsible for it DON'T FUCK. If you fuck and you create a life you should be held accountable for killing it. It's super fucking simple. No theism required.

Attached: 3429546-tommyoliver-whiteranger.jpg (480x270, 15.27K)

you're a fag.

Keep orbiting women, incel.

Stfu nigger

Dont be a retard, if the child isnt wanted it will likely have a very shitty life

Thats why Leftists lawmakers have always tried to throw out laws that charge an attacker with the death of an unborn child. It contradicts their narrative.

I know it's hard for you faggots to admit that you cannot handle caring for anyone but yourself. You have no future, and you should be removed from I influencing the future of others.

god is fake and people can do what they want

Attached: 1656159736210.png (1284x1510, 862.53K)

Youre god now, huh? What if we think you had a shitty life? Can we come kill you, faggot?

You're a shitty selfish faggot who cant raise kids? STOP FUCKING. Goddamn you faggots are retarded.

You have to be 18 to post here

Only faggot christians or other atobe age retards believe in controlling sex behavior. There is no logical reason for it. Why listen to virgins about sex? They'te the least qualified.

God isnt a part of this conversation. Abortions are a disgusting avoidance of responsibility. And a cancer upon society.

The shit part of the abortion debate in america is that the side that is pro life is also pro guns. Aka they are pro facilitiating killing of adults. But no unborn pre humans. Which causes some cognitive dissonance.

You wish. Deep down in your heart you know there’s going to be a reckoning for your depravity, and you’re haunted by pants-shitting episodes of fear & guilt.

This is untrue. Controlling sex is absolutely necessary in a progressive society. Killing humans because you cannot control yourself is an undeniable sign of decay.

Attached: 360_F_229907490_LBeSYCjT2SXxwlmXPS5ZnjgRmFgIDSZO.jpg (607x388, 58.94K)

You know what. Since the woman doesn't want the child, how about we do it like this: the woman has to carry the child to term, that's her punishment for not spreading when she should be closing. But the dude who knocked her up has to raise the child, since he failed to put away his dick when he should have. Deal? Or is your deal to create as many single moms that you can. Because culpability aside, we have to understand what the consequences are. Not being able to do abortions will have consequences, and those consequences will have to be addressed.

Tommy and the whole white ranger saga was a highpoint in a great series.

Op is trying to be an intellectual incel. Rent a hooked ya cunt.

Nobody told the boomers that.

This is the pro-choice arguement to a tee.

>everything that makes me responsible for my own actions is evil
>*pig squeeling intensifies*

Nah. Woman and man are responsible. And the government should SUPPORT families, not incentivise their destruction with child support and handouts. The government has been accelerating the decay by supporting single parents. Both parents should be legally obligated to raise their child, together if at all possible.

I have 3 kids, and I'm married. Orbiting women and reeeeeeee-ing about abortion rights is incel af. You lie to yourself, and to women to get laid. It's pathetic and degenerate.

Attached: 20210723_170507.jpg (768x954, 248.33K)

Do you understand what a fucked up society that will result in? Imagine two 20-somethings, drunk out of their minds, then go to fuck. She gets knocked up, and the two of them barely know one another. They both had plans for their life which are now cancelled for 18 something years. Do you imagine there will be love for this child? Do you imagine that child will be happy? Or become a productive member of society? The whole idea is stupid. By all means, limit abortion to before the fetus can survive on its own (22 weeks, most countries set the limit to 18), but denying it entirely is like playing make believe teens are responsible and hormones don't exist.