Thoughts on ftm(female to male) trannies?

thoughts on ftm(female to male) trannies?

Attached: 1623341985273.jpg (500x500, 57.53K)

That’s not a tranny and wouldn’t even be considered ftm

Ftm are rare. They just wear men clothes in the end.

Attached: 8c09c0fcb43608dd41e2636809a582dd.jpg (580x387, 42.17K)

They turn into angry little manlets, find out how much "fun" it is to be a "man" (if they pass) then decide it's not worth the trouble and just stay lesbian.

Attached: 1631525726057.jpg (1024x1024, 154.71K)

I never met one, so i can't make an honest judgement on them.

Same for all trannies. most people that hate them have never seen one in rural missouri

I don't really have many thoughts on them.
I'm fine to address a person however they want to be addressed.
I really don't care what bathroom they use.
I don't think I'd probably be attracted to a ftm tranny, but I don't think anyone's asking me to be.
I think that's probably the extent of everything I've ever thought about trannies.

>them have never seen one in rural missouri

That's an odd requirement, most people have never been to rural Missouri.

hilarious

they really piss me off. its like blackface for men. they try so fucking hard to be one of us and then go as far as to make us accept them as such.

thats his way of saying that only enlightened coastal types understand transsexuals- only the "rubes in flyover country" find them an abomination because they dont know any of them.

I have never seen a pretty girl transition. It seems to be only ugly women coming up with ways to get attention like all the pretty girls got

Attached: 91jcWZIcQVL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 749.91K)

I like it when they've only been on testosterone for a few months and their libidos are driving them absolutely nuts, they have no idea what to do with it all and become total coombrains while still having feminine bodies. Honestly I wish I could convince one to just stay female but keep their test level at 100-150ng/dl or so, they'll stay ravenously horny fuck machines without growing facial hair.

my sister is a FTM, i think its just cause shes jealous of me. shes always been jealous of me, and now shes jealous i have a dick and she doesnt. its just a new chapter in the book of her. a new thing for her to latch onto for attention.

They are alright, except the men in dresses, those will never be real woman and should kill themselves.

Spitting in God's face

Attached: 1655672304620m.jpg (819x1024, 56.15K)

They're cute, I like them. Mtf trannies can an hero though

they're not cute, they're incredibly offensive. stop prancing around in stereotypes of my gender and demanding i accept you as one of my own.

Cant blame them for trying lmao I’d hate being a broad too

At least they don't chop anything...

They chop their boobies off

It's sad in the same way that mtf trannies are sad. They are caricatures of the sex they want to be. They want to claim the status without having to have grown into the experience. They are also taken advantage of by a system which is happy to lie and mutilate them all for profit. Like so many trannie spout such garbage crap about how surgery will give them fully functioning everything, that they have to be lied to at some stage.

same as my thoughts on mtf trans people. doesnt really matter lol, just let them do whatever. it doesnt affect me.