Im constantly having deja vu and im not stressed. could it be early schizophrenia?

im constantly having deja vu and im not stressed. could it be early schizophrenia?

Attached: Snapchat-1738283580.jpg (1512x3175, 990.78K)

can be sleep deprivation. But Any Forums is not a reliable source of advice.

show butthole

>early schizophrenia
Don't worry, I won't tell the mods you're a teenager OP. Your secret is safe with me.

ok thanks

im 18

Early schizophrenia? Are you twelve?

You're probably just seeing the matrix for what it is. an constant loop of the same groundhog day.

>im 18
then

Attached: matrix-cat_1024.jpg (1024x415, 81.07K)

You could be lowkey psychic. I am veju and dreams that come true etc are just part of life.

Started for me at 19. Some things I want to tell you so that you can go into this prepared. Number one: It is exhausting, for the first few years. This is the number one symptom that I hear from schizophrenics. Two: You can cure yourself, with meditation. Really, it could be a stage in your evolution. You have to ride it out, and wait for your mind and subconscious to organize itself. It's like moving from a studio apartment, to a complete house. Things can get hectic, but there is a tendency toward higher organization. Have faith OP, and stay strong.

thanks brody. will try

im constantly having deja vu and im not stressed. could it be early schizophrenia?

Attached: 1656780708730.jpg (119x250, 3.24K)

And I forgot to mention about your question, deja vu could indeed be an indicator of schizophrenia. Anecdotally, I recall having met schizophrenics who were very prone to deja vu, and in their presence I would experience it too. All it would have taken was for one of us to bring it up and we would both be feeling it. There would also be certain triggers, things like songs which radiate deja vu energy. On the flipside, I rarely recall a person without schizophrenia mentioning deja vu, at least not so frequently. I would think it is definitely the sign of some higher psychic process taking place.

Attached: Snapchat-1656780146332.jpg (1512x3175, 990.78K)

I've heard of constant deja vu being related to small epileptic seizures. This might not sound intuitive but you don't always flop around with a seizure but just experience cognitive dysfunction. Look into it and if it sounds like what you're experiencing seek medical help.

these must be trolls i dont remeber posting these. fuck you schizomaker nigger

FUCK

Not him, but the thing about smaller problems like that is that they tend to have smaller solutions. I wouldn't be too worried, but just stay on aler.

Attached: Snapchat-1856780146332.jpg (1512x3175, 990.78K)

-alert

-assuming it doesn't suddenly get wildly out of control, but you could probably take the wheel and make sure you don't crash before anything like that, so long as you stay present