Do homosexuals really find vaginas gross?

Do homosexuals really find vaginas gross?

Attached: 8acafc89b95e95084e15eb50dc9a38c9.jpg (1119x1536, 193.13K)

No it's a scam. They're all liars. All men like vaginas and all women like dicks.

Most everyone finds vaginas gross except when they are horny

lies

That's a hot bitch right there

You aint kidding!

never saw a pantie dirty? womans are the sin of this world

Most straight guys find them gross looking and smelling. We still have the age old obsession of putting our dicks in them, but I’m not decorating my walls with them lol.

I'm straight and even I find vaginas to be a bit gross, so I can only imagine that homosexuals must find them positively disgusting.

Yes. I fuck guys specifically because I don't like vaginas. I think women are attractive, and like it when men are more effeminate; I love transgirls especially. Vaginas are just a huge turn off, and I like playing with dicks and fucking a tight ass.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't find vaginas gross at all, but finds dicks utterly repulsive.

Attached: you_.gif (368x368, 47.18K)

No man you’re just on /b and /b is filled with faggots. Look at how many posts in this thread didn’t like vaginas and claimed to be straight. I want pussy on my dick and in my face everyday. Only penis I want to touch or see is my own. Dont feel like the odd man out, because in reality the other people are the odd ones.

>Do homosexuals really find vaginas gross?

Yes. If you think vaginas are gross, you gay or bi- period.

I'm straight and I find vaginas gross

Thanks dude. Yeah it is weird how many people on here say vagina is disgusting. For me pussy is always nice to look at except when it's heavily infected or something. Dicks are by far the weirder looking genitals imo.

>I'm straight and I find vaginas gross

You're bi

vaginas ARE gross

I see one and it looks like an alien mouth, or a facehugger. I can't relate to it because I dont have one. I cant imagine wanting to stick my dick into it.
But yes, I'm gay.

Attached: w3mh9v5d-900.jpg (900x506, 120.12K)

>I see one and it looks like an alien mouth

Nah, a vagina looks like a mouth or a eye turned sideways. Feels like a mouth, too (or vice versa)

Attached: snake_300x350.png (290x350, 183.25K)

Good question.

>specifically because I don't like vaginas
Specifically because you’re a mentally ill faggot