So, is there a reason why niggers think they can compete with the superior white race?

So, is there a reason why niggers think they can compete with the superior white race?

Attached: 1619173129430.jpg (720x492, 32.79K)

They say idiots don't know how stupid they are and think they are geniuses

Attached: black_magic.jpg (480x325, 42.82K)

but they are doctors, engineers etc

Attached: 1634239324901.jpg (804x839, 169.7K)

Wait till the asian millennium, you white boys are going to love that

Their delusion is explained by the Dunning-Kruger effect. Not limited to them, it also explains creatures like AOC.

i see a bunch of sports players because this is clearly a fucking locker room.

Blacks are literally subhuman LOL

I don't care if intelligent washing machines take the world over but I couldn't imagine a worse future than dumb blacks and double-think "high IQ" Himeys taking over.

what is 'himey'?

The high IQ is a bit misleading too. (((they))) have high verbal IQ which means they can run circles around Aryans in argument techniques but they lack the Aryans high proformance IQ which gives the ability to build and rationalize aka engineer and study.

Just another derogatory word for Jew. I think it sounds worse than kike

Attached: niggerparenting.webm (464x640, 917.96K)

Nice try nig. Blacks test lower on all forms of literacy exams in the us. Might want to go bite the curb

Added directly to the ban archive.

Tutankhamun wasn't white

Parasites don't compete, effective parasites learn not to kill or annoy the host. Niggers aren't there yet.

>Aryans high proformance IQ

Cute, what race are you?

>proformance

Niggers are subhumans

(((they))) are Jews not blacks, user I...

> (((they))) have high verbal IQ which means they can run circles around Aryans in argument techniques

I've seen this in action. I had a black friend who needed to return something at a store.

She was acting white, return process was not going well. Store was not accepting her obviously broken shit.

Once she saw the return wasn't going her way, she went black. 5 minutes later, return was accepted, along with an apology from a manager.

Attached: _103369793_gettyimages-1033564726[1].jpg (1024x576, 66.22K)