At train station

>at train station
>smoke in smoke area
>guy waiting on bench
>finish smoking
>guy on bank goes smoking in said area
why are people so anti-social? Isn't half the fun of smoking the small talk with strangers?

Attached: EE5D8A77-BAD9-4937-B5E5-FADAE6ABD3C3.jpg (1600x1063, 109.54K)

sometimes people. want to smoke alone to think about things

also not everyone likes to talk, introverts hate talking

This isn't the right place to ask that. Everyone's answer would be "muh introvertion so quirky and special"

nah bozos you just piss your pants if someone talks to you on the street

>Isn't half the fun of smoking the small talk with strangers?
No

>muh introvertion so quirky and special
no introvert thinks that. I wish I was a social butterfly irl too

Guy was prob having a shit day. Im quite social but when the bigsad hits i dont want to look at people, let alone talk to them or be talked to.

>isn't half the fun of smoking to fund (((big tobacco))) while they kill you with weaponized cancer together?

lol in Sweden, if you small-talk random strangers, they will legit think you're planning on killing them. Or fucking them. Or robbing them. Or a combo.

They don't cause its just a pretentious excuse to disassociate themselves with the fact that they have crippling social anxiety.

> be me, fat retard with leather coat and fedora, going full neckbeard and m'lady
> at train station as I have no car, NEET
>smoke french menthol cigarettes in smoke area as I am a man of culture
>mfw, guy waiting on bench
>finish smoking, tipping my hat to show my respect to the ash tray as I have seen something like this in my favourite anime. I also know over 5000 kanjis btw
>guy on bank goes smoking in said area just shortly after me waddling to the nearest snack machine to get me a snickers.

why are people so anti-social? Isn't half the fun of smoking the small talk with strangers? I could have told him so many interesting facts I read on Wikipedia, usually at Saturday nights.

Attached: vape-neckbeard.jpg (600x1065, 55.47K)

found the nigger

Wut

I think someone tries too hard, gets rejected from social situations, and gets mad. Who hurt you, user? Why are you so desperate? You know that's why they don't want to talk to you, right?

That doesn't even make any sense. But respectable attempt at coping with being an autist who has 1 social interaction a week.

>smoking
>fun

Err. Yeah. No one smokes for fun. You're all smoking because you're pathetic, weak willed drug addicts.

He waited for you to get your fix and then went and got his.

People aren't anti-social, they just don't want to associate with some incel 4channer.

Attached: Wahmen.jpg (1154x684, 106.7K)

I don't piss my pants if somebody talks to me on the street, I just have no interest in talking to a random person on the street.

Just because we're in a shared space doesn't mean I'm obligated to interact with you. Maybe you're not as interesting and attractive as you think you are, dipshit. Some of us just want to get where we need to go.

>weak willed drug addicts
Go hit your vape faggot.

I dont really care for small talk, never goes anywhere, and I smoke because nicotine is addicting.

to add onto this, you're probably the same type of faggot that expects everybody around them in general to act how you want them to act. I'll bet you tell people they should smile more or ask people why are they being so quiet?

Fuck off, faggot.

Oh a mysterious, busy type eh? People totally don't think you're just this creepy weird guy being mean to everyone and staring at his feet each time he passes someone.

You're not obligated, but if you had something funny or interesting to say, you could've said it. Furthermore there's instances where being cramped in a space without even saying a word would be really awkward, but you don't have any situational awareness anyways so you can't possibly know.

Someone was bullied in school..

I couldn't give two fucks if people think I'm weird and I'm not being mean to anybody by simply not talking. I don't walk around giving people dirty looks or acting annoyed that I'm in a shared space, I just have a neutral expression and mind my own business.

Keep trying to dictate how people around you should act though, dipshit.

stop smoking

Nope but nice job reaching. I wasn't bullied in school because I didn't bother anybody or walk around trying to impose how I think people should act on others like you faggots are doing.