Have you ever smelled a girl's used underwear? Was it good or was it actually disgusting?

Have you ever smelled a girl's used underwear? Was it good or was it actually disgusting?

Attached: 945966496.jpg (1134x2016, 864.88K)

Yes. It smelled/tasted kinda sweet and musky. Liked it a lot

Yeah the first time I ever smelled a pair of panties it was one of my good friends slut 18 yo sister. They were in the bathroom on the floor and Idk what I expected but it was straight up fish. I had the biggest crush on her but after that it changed my view on women forever. Bitch was disgusting.

Yep, I’ve found it depends on the girl. Some smell sweet, some smell like shit.

yep, I love smelling panties of friends

Very dirty one make me wanna throw up! But normal one are quite exiting

Every little brother that has/had a hot sister has at the very least smelled her panties.
Probably older brothers as well

more stories/pics

dirty laundry is disgusting. wtf is wrong with you?do you all really want the smell of old shit particles, dirty clam sweat and piss floating around in your nostrils?

bet you don't go down on women either

found the gay user

yeah i have.. quite a few times.. its always worth it

>he doesn't smell his own farts or eat his own cum
you are the weird one user

this is 100%, did this with my sisters clothes

While female best friend were staying at home, stole 2 dirty panties and put them in 2 hermetic bags to keep the smell as long as possible. It's been around 6month and smell is still OK.
I don't fap with them but sometimes take a good breeth

Asked ex to lay out her panties for me

Attached: received_316519135633079.jpg (1080x1920, 237.49K)

Be Young me
Sister went in her room after she got home. Popped back out wearing a robe, put her clothes in the laundry chute and went to take a shower.
I ran downstairs and found her T-back panties, still warm.
Her scent litterally made me hard.
Did the needful and put the panties back in the was.
Couple hours later Mom was in her room yelling about her having sex against her deniles.
Two and two were put together and I was grilled into confession with the resulting talking too.
I hope to this day she took it as a compliment.

Attached: received_224662218238648.jpg (1080x1920, 218.6K)

I pay a girl I know $20.00 for her used panties AMA

$20?
Loser simp.

May many times, many different girls. Some nasty, like piss. Others were absolutely incredible

>I hope to this day she took it as a compliment.
Sounds like she was fully cumplimented

Well she didn't throw away the panties afterward, so I had that going for me