THE JOE BIDEN ECONOMY !

THE JOE BIDEN ECONOMY !
Un-fucking-believable. This guy single handedly fucked the american economy in less than a year. Thats surely got to be some kind of acheivement , right ?

Thanks Joe! I'll never vote democrat again.

Attached: BidenEconomy.jpg (1511x1211, 202.68K)

I will keep voting Democrat just to watch you seethe.
Also, sage in all fields.

It wasn’t at all singlehanded. He has a whole incompetent administration behind him.

But he deserves blame, no doubt. Turns out the “do nothing and let the other guy hang himself” is great when you are running against a malignant narcissist, but horrible as a governing policy.

GIVE ME MY $1000 STIMMY JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1639281527019m.jpg (1024x768, 96.68K)

Attached: stupid 3.png (500x717, 185.15K)

Almost as is trump knew exactly how to run a country but is annoying af and people care more about emotions and stupid shit than their wellbeing and wallets

Could be that. Can also be every president inherits the outgoing president’s bag of shit they leave. Then add on politics as usual and COVID and all the other dumb shit we as a county put ourselves in and then wonder why it happen.

That's because JOE BIDEN care more about virtue signaling than anything else.

Attached: 1648302434107.jpg (952x500, 116.03K)

yet 47 million people traveling this weekend.
up from last year.

Attached: stupidest in the room.jpg (640x640, 56.52K)

>47 million more travelers.
And the oil companies are making three times the profits. Must be nice.

Who was president last year, and what was going on last year (hint you were probably wearing a mask and bootlicking drug companies)?

Trump, best economy in my lifetime, Biden takes over and it turns to shit.

Must be Trumps fault.

Yeah no.

>I'm going to stomp on my own foot because it makes you mad

Then by that presidential econ theory congratulate carter for reagans gains, and bush 1.0 for clintons? And then the obama econ was bc of bush 2.0?
I blame joe for this.
If he would have just kept the econ policies the same and not tanked industry then he would only be responsible for half the shit going on right now.
I just dont trust the guy.
Trump might do shady shit but seems to do it well and not get caught.
Biden seens inept at not getting caught.
He is def getting impeached over his/his sons connections to china/etc and how that influence started during the obama administration and then continued through trumps and the election

Ya he doesnt know how to do anything besides smile and wave

>society is nosedive
>people still obsessed with trump
You really can't give biden all of the blame. Look how fucking stupid some of the people are in our country. Most of them can't even tell you what a real woman is.

I didn’t say it was Trump’s fault. Did you read what I wrote? It’s not as easy as to point a finger at any president for what we are dealing with right now as a whole in this country. Price of gas isn’t the only problem by far. Then why can’t Americans come together and get something done about gas prices? I’m not seeing shit from either side.

No joke, Bidens economy plans are actually really good and will help America in the long-term. Stock markets don't matter, they aren't really based in real world satisfaction and only measure feelings of a few rich people.

Bidens economy team has a lot of MMT- economists, Keynesianists and iirc at least one Austrian.

I'm assuming you have a room temperature IQ

Economies and gas prices are fucked around the world. They're not as bad in America as in many other Western countries.
I think Biden did a good job of damage limitation. I'll vote for him again.

Attached: download-3.jpg (175x114, 7.13K)

How much did they pay you to say that you fucking kike

Look at all the Jews in the picture

I posted that of my own volition. All of it is true.

>Its ok. I will lose everything in a few months when things get really really bad...but it's ok because it didn't happen YET