Shitty employer doesn't want to give severance pay

Shitty employer doesn't want to give severance pay.
Now I'm looking for some good ways to sabotage the firm, e.g. putting staples in network cables.

Attached: 1200px-Channel_1_Israel_DSC0021.jpg (1200x900, 199.06K)

Kill them then kill yourself

Get a better job that pays more. Live well. Only remember them as a blip on your resume.

have one on one meeting with boss
tell him if he doesn't give you a year's salary as severance pay, your going to file a sexual harassment complaint with hr, saying that he'd let you keep your job if you sucked his dick.

Neither want to die nor go to jail
I will, but some sweet revenge will satisfy me more

Wrong answer homotard

If putting staples in his network cables is the best you can come up with, then I wouldn't give your worthless ass severance either.

Staples? Really? I came here expecting ransomware and got retardware.

I think you're overpaid, user.

It was an example, retard.
And I know for a fact that it takes a lot of time and manpower to fix such shit.

Check your contract for your entitlement, if necessary get a lawyer on a no win/no fee basis, then sue them into bankruptcy for your money with stress compensation and legal fees added.

Your contribution so far: zero

IT security is quite good, no way of sneaking shit in anonymously.

Get off b now and to back to work user

Enjoy being wagecucked then you poorfag

Network engineer here, no it wouldn't.
You can monitor any connection you need from a laptop. Lines acting like dogshit are easy to find and literally replaceable in minutes. If you really want to fuck their network, find where it's routed through the cowling, grab them ALL, and chop the bundle. Then they have to redo cable runs through that whole section.
You're too stupid to be complaining, OP

Be a firestarter OP

Wrong reply, my bad

Why do you feel they "owe" you severance pay?
Just fine another job. Everywhere is hiring you fucking bum.

Yeah and then when companies call to check his last employer HR can and will say "He filed and lost a false Sexual Harassment case" instead of "Yes he worked here" which is usually all they can say.

this, but also suck his dick. he won't know what hit him.

Just leave, it isn't worth it.

That desk setup is horrible. If both are on a call, the person in front will have a harder time hearing from the other person talking your direction while you talk at a wall

Did this employer agree to give you severance pay when you were hired?
If so, sue the fuck out of them. If not you're just a sniveling, self-entitled vindictive crybaby faggot bitch.

too many jews in here

Shalom