I woke up today realizing i'm an absolute fucking loser and have 0 chance ever having a girlfriend or doing anything...

i woke up today realizing i'm an absolute fucking loser and have 0 chance ever having a girlfriend or doing anything meaningful in my life- most of you are either going to tell me to kill myself or give some really long heartfelt generic advice column 5 paragraphs long about "excercise bro just go to the gym and shave your balls and do steroids and have sex with men bro its all about having goals and being a completely different person than you are because you're terrible" but honestly you're not telling me what i don't already know so just shut up

Attached: 9E0D5957-82DA-4A6A-AC6E-9BCCA5B0313B.jpg (1284x2177, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvoQKRJ7gZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

after a while of being in that position the chance of realizing how to get out of it increases every day

I'm not looking to chance your mind, but I wonder what drew you to this conclusion.

You could get on Grindr tonight and have some guy top you within a few hours with virtually zero effort, just be a fucking bottom bro it's easy and kino

stop caring and do something with your life faggot. if your way of coping with your incessant faggotry is crying to strangers online, don't. go outside, walk around, do shit other than jerking of to pokimane or whatever. it is all about setting yourself a goal. you're just too much of a fag to understand it.

really well i guess i just need to suffer for a lot longer because i don't see it

i mean i'm a fat ugly drug addict essentially with nothing interesting about me and no friends- it's pretty straightforward

yeah i guess i could but then i'll probably get robbed and raped or some type of STD

ive had lots of goals in life but they all pretty much fell to shit, i guess my goals for life weren't things that society said was acceptable so i was never going to have a chance- but you're right i'll never understand because i'm a faggot.. i'm not one of the special people like you. so special and amazing.

Well you sure as hell aren't gonna get laid by doing nothing. Either kill yourself or stop worshiping sex like a religion.

your vice?

I'm not special faggot. you think you are on the other hand. what fucking goal in life a self-pitying cunt like yourself could have, that not only did it fail,
>society
deemed it unacceptable?

Improving who you are is really all you can do. You're here to vent, which always feels good, but taking small steps to change is all any of us can do.

Doesn't have to be working out and all that, but just try shit and see what you enjoy and what feels meaningful.

You're gonna suffer eitherway, why not try to see if you can make the suffering a little less painful.

okay you're right i'll kill myself

pretty much anything a person can get addicted to i am or can be addicted to- mostly drinking and smoking weed right now because it's accessible

If you've already accepted you are going to be sexless, take the onahole pill.

Attached: puni virgin fuwatoro.jpg (400x300, 87.26K)

its probably not of any real interest to you or anybody else for that matter so whats the point of saying it

i mean i've owned fleshlights for years even when i was having sex

Just wanted to add that the biggest tip would be, to get off of internet and experience shit in real life.

Send your crush Charlie's Love Song: youtube.com/watch?v=UvoQKRJ7gZU

for funsies. obviously.

favorite drug? i've been very tempted to try molly.

i dont think theres any place for me in the real world tbf

not a bad idea.. but then after the amusement of that dies down ill still be unlovable and disgusting

do it then i don't care, i wish i didn't have to be constantly high to even have the ability to get out of bed in the morning.. i actually hate drugs and hate druggie culture but its all ive ever fucking known from my earliest memories

i like weed and i guess i like acid sometimes.. molly can be fun.. people who do it too much are annoying

fine.. i wanted to be a stupid musician and an artist.. i thought i would be good enough to be famous and successful.. or at least have cute girls be interested.. yeah i know it's pretty fucking pathetic

>molly can be fun.. people who do it too much are annoying

how are they annoying?

Honestly OP im in the exact same situation as you and i think about killing myself everyday because if it. Sometimes I think that if I dont do it now i’ll just end up dying alone and the thought of that scares me. I dont know how old you are but i’m 22 rn. Never had a gf, cause i cant even talk to a girl. barely any friends and none of then really care that much about me, so yea i’m a loser just like you, i know that nothing i say will really help in a situation like that but just know you’re not the only one who feels that way. Wishing you all the best man, genuinely

you become a "melt", basically slow on the uptake, doing enough molly will make you essentially retarded.. theres this whole way of talking and acting and everything having to be a "vibe" thing that just annoys me.. i mean i guess i like how molly makes girls ridiculously horny tho

Have you tried latin dance courses? It's a great start to become more confident with girls/women. If you are extremely anxious, drink a shot of spirit right before the dance lesson.