I was called a colonizer while working at McDonalds today by some hispanic guy. Why is this a thing...

I was called a colonizer while working at McDonalds today by some hispanic guy. Why is this a thing, I'm white but I never colonized anyone my family is from Poland.

Attached: mcdonaldsad.jpg.jpg (1680x1050, 812.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna#Battle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're from Poland, he could call you the global rape toy. Would that be better? Colonizer at least implies you did anything else than lose various wars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna#Battle

Aspirational goals my man, time to gather your hussars and invade Turkey!

you should have told him that spain colonized half of the americas, and all the indigenous peoples there.

But in all seriousness, you should probably just rub off some dick cheese on his burger and let him be off on his marry way

If you have to go back 400 years to find success, you're a failure.

>colonizer calling out another colonizer

kek

Should've called him a Christopher Columbo Fucknugget.

weak bait but.....

tell him "you are welcome- our colonization brought you out of the mud huts and human sacrifice. Would you like to supersize??"

you probably know jack-shit about history to even say something stupid as that

Well, my Polish brother, if he is a white hispanic, then he is also a “colonizer”.

More importantly, you should do what we do… work hard, don’t respond, let it motivate you to get a better job. You should be focused on doing the best you can and that your kids do better than you.

You acted like a little bitch and said nothing. I would have straightened him out ON THE SPOT looking like a racist if necessary. Dont let people put down to a bitch level. He was testing you. Fuck Mc Donalds loose your job if necessary.

Attached: IMG_4217.jpg (801x928, 164.88K)

Sounds like that dude is a moron.
Spanish conquistadores colonised the shit out of everything.

You were the one who posted a counter example 400 years old, cumsucker.

you are colonizing because youre not from america. i'm native american so everyone else but me is tourist

>native America

Unless you've been inbreeding the past several generations, you can barely call yourself that.

You work at McDonald's. You are lucky he didn't spit on you and take a shit on the counter.

>Hispanic
As if they aren’t colonisers either

Checked and Based

what i posted clearly went right over your head

should've shot back with, "you ever hear about the Aztecs? Mayans?"