Abortion is ILLEGAL in my state...

Abortion is ILLEGAL in my state. I have been reporting people from my work/neighbors who have gone to other states to get abortions so they can be properly prosecuted for murder.

I suggest you do the same. Do your part to prevent murder. You can contact the local police or the AG to report these crimes.

Attached: libsBTFO.jpg (1160x629, 235.02K)

I suggest you kys

Attached: 7CA61689-9CB4-40A5-939F-924F52948D09.jpg (1024x958, 71.29K)

BAN ABORTION

off by one

I’d say this is good bait but that means many people would be telling you about their pregnancy and that’s just not believable.

It's a good start but we need to do more. We need to jail any woman who ever got an abortion.

>cant tell if woman is pregnant
Are you blind or just retarded?

OP inhales cock regularly

>I have been reporting people
Fucking rat. Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches. I hope all those chicks you informed on get together and curbstomp you.

How will they curb stomp him if they are in prison dumbass

ywnbaw

This is the laziest bait I have ever seen, like you actually have a job, like your coworkers would actually talk to you if they did, and it's been a week, like you'd work with enough people that where pregnant suddenly needing abortions that fast to be reporting them

You're absolutely fucking retarded holy shit.
No. You can't tell a woman is pregnant because they abort in the first weeks. Or you think there's a 9 fucking month belly since day 1? Kek kys and do an actual favor to the society

How retarded are you?

>Abortion is ILLEGAL in my state. I have been reporting people from my work/neighbors
doing the lords work. keep on keeping on.

Nice larp.
You would know this how from your mom's basement?
If only she had aborted you.

just keep samefagging

ywnbaw

I suggest you try harder because this is low quality user. Make better use of your Saturday before I go back and time and abort you myself

Great job, user!

>I suggest you try harder because this is low quality user. Make better use of your Saturday before I go back and time and abort you myself

Attached: 3E94E817-FE84-421A-9298-1CB1828201AA.jpg (894x866, 169.17K)

This user literally has these pics saved in advance. Let that sink in for a second. This user, so upset about trannys and jews, is so deranged he has pics like this saved in order to "own the libs." What a pathetic existence.

Attached: B7D55186-6DC2-4DC9-9A5D-6723727DFB16.gif (370x377, 985.98K)

>have been reporting people from my work/neighbors who have gone to other states to get abortions
you'll regret that when you are sued into oblivion. explain why a person is breaking the law in your state by traveling to another state and doing something that is not illegal there. further proof that right wing asswipes don't care about protecting fetuses and are more interested simply in raw power to control the actions, movements, and thoughts of everyone in the world

gsrng

Attached: 1656691781328.png (614x900, 795.33K)

Chad energy tbh

Read the law you dipshit