Is marriage worth it?

Is marriage worth it?

Attached: 9988833c43967b73b6eb299f99b035dc.jpg (570x456, 14.64K)

No. Get an onahole.

Attached: seventeen evo.jpg (1280x1138, 475.97K)

na

Attached: 1541073737746.png (826x890, 194.83K)

Attached: 1541073908750.jpg (780x815, 165.4K)

no
marriage is the leading cause of divorce.

Propose a prenuptial.
If you both can sit down and have a mature conversation about kids, assets, divorce, death, etc. and neither party feels resentful when its set, then marriage is worth it
Otherwise forget it. If you can't work through those differences when you like each other, there's no way in hell you'll be able to work through them when you hate each other

100% get an onahole. Women seem wonderful to be with but overall want to just tell you what to do their way and could give a shit less what you actually think

Women are fun, until they aren't. Then it's just nagging, give me money, blah blah blah. There is something very novel and liberating about having 100% instant access to toys that feel better/tighter, and don't cause issues, financial or otherwise in your life. Nice turning down women at bars because I know I have a 100% no strings attached option at home.

Agreed.
Mine has just ended. A Rub Sleeve was an awesome purchase. Feels better than her pussy.

Way cheaper, too, lol.

Attached: puni ana dx.jpg (1000x589, 82.87K)

this is absolutely the right community to ask this question. You are the smartest person alive.

This. 100%

Also, both partners have to realize that the reality is NOT romantic or ideal. You have to commit to being intentional about keeping it positive, keeping your sex life vital, etc., as your top priority (vs. kids, job, etc.), or most likely it will become a train wreck, even if you are both decent people with good intentions going in.

No

it is because if you marry you'll end up like them

Most people have no clue.

If the children are mine, i assume yes.

I don't think you know what et cetera means, user.

user, we joke about everything here, but take a serious suggestion: NEVER MARRY.
Marriage is an arcaic istitution that served arcaic purposes; nowadays there's no reason to sign a contract to live with another person, and the rights of an eventual offsprings are tutelated by law because they are persons, either if being born in a marriage or outside it.
Remember:
NO WIFE - No dramas to endure
NO KIDS - No troubles to solve
SO PETS - No shit to scrape
>Verification not required.

never. just get a few side bitches who are down to fuck n smoke a blunt and don't fall for it. they'll try to steal all your assets and the courts will fall for it 100% of the time.

So, you prefer to be alone we get it, but are ok spending the rest of your life like that?

No, because women keep acting like retards indefinitely.

Attached: nice prick.jpg (720x1230, 158.72K)

>passing on your genes to ensure they reach the transdimensional portal to escape the heat death of the universe is an archaic idea

you're right, stick to onaholes and VR fucking, user

Attached: 1643500284620.jpg (1920x1080, 597.66K)

Don't listen to these losers. Getting married to the right person is amazing. It's like having a partner to handle life's challenges, and having sex whenever is great.

Just don't fuck it up and have kids.

I'm enjoying the fuck out of it, but mine isn't very traditional.

[G 4RK2] "Gay for our King too."

Attached: Momma.jpg (1131x1600, 242.7K)

Used at the end of a list to indicate that further, similar items are included.

Only if you're a woman.

How long have you been happily married, user?

that life sounds like a dream. never have to deal with her fat "friends" who are sooooo funny and don't know when to leave, all the lonely guy friends still clinging on, the drama and bullshit that goes along with it, their horrendous messes and snatch blood under the toilet seat, the manic episodes during her periods, their awful taste in tv shows. the list goes on lol