Biden Blocks Offshore Drilling...

Biden Blocks Offshore Drilling, Limiting Oil Production After Begging Oil Companies To Produce More and Attacking Gas Stations.
Thanks democrats, Thanks biden.

Attached: Ididthatgaspumpbiden_800x.jpg (800x1128, 65.49K)

Mods Pol is leaking clean up this shit

Oil companies are not using 90% of their currently held leases. Oil companies have the capability to extract and refine enough oil already to reverse the problem. OIl companies are intentionally keeping things the way they are because it's more profitable to price gouge.

Fuck off back to pol

high gas prices are a negative economic pressure to make you buy a more fuel efficient car
why do you hate capitalism?

Oil is dumb as shit, we should have been using nuclear and electrics cars for a while now. Gm first tried electric cars in the early 90s for christ sake but they took them all back and destroyed them after the leases were over

Inflation isn’t price gouging. Market pricing isn’t price gouging.

And if you think the oil companies aren’t producing as much as possible and leaving revenue on the table, then I don’t think you understand business.

Oh wait, I know you don’t understand business - because every single thing you said was wrong.

“No more drilling on federal lands. Period.” He said that. This fucking moron said it. And now you have prices where they are.

In fact, President Sundown is trying to get oil from elsewhere. Which means more foreign jobs instead of US ones. AND, foreign oil isn’t processed by EPA standards, so it’s actually worse for the environment.

In almost every way, Sundown and his zero energy experience Secretary have fucked this up

This
Its class warfare, and we're losing.

if we'd stop EXPORTING oil prices would come down.
yes they are gouging, not the entire reason for high prices though.

Not the entire reason, but saying no more federal drilling up front defines your energy policy in a commodity market that experiences shocks.

And if you make an export agreement and then break it, you won’t get anymore export agreements. That also isn’t anything new.

it was illegal to export oil up until 2016

trump forces Saudia Arabia to cut production to drive up prices

but yeah, all Bidens fault

>if you make an export agreement and then break it, you won’t get anymore export agreements.

Imagine all the export agreements Russia broke and denied Ukraine. But, no, the price of gas across the world is the USA's fault.

Tired of retard traitors like you leading from the rear. You guys were incapable of detecting Trump was a massive piece of traitorous shit.

Attached: 1656395138771.jpg (9300x6100, 1.56M)

>Oil companies are not using 90% of their currently held leases.

They cant use them because biden limited how much they can drill. What dont people understand? Biden limited / capped how much companies can pump out of the ground.

+UPPER DICK ZAPPER+

Attached: TIMESAND____2g6710Pxr4ve3Q12a02rtaCYT631.jpg (487x419, 21.05K)

what about this?

Attached: Biden.KJB.KJB........png (1004x884, 123.48K)

Knowing since the 60ies that global warming is real. Running propganda to keep on being sucicidal on a global scale. #JustOilCompaniesThings

Thanks Republicans and the private sector. #MuhFreeDoom,

>I screencapped the fake news with no sources

Attached: (6).png (506x470, 42.44K)

This faggot is hoarding 400 years worth of oil from the people.

Pretty sure it was CNN

IT WAS DRUMPH!!! IT WAS MUH RUSSIA!!! IT'S THE GAS STATIONS!!!

Fuck Democrats forever for this shit. I can tolerate the tranny shit, and the "equity" shit, but not you are fucking with my wallet.

Please look at this graph and tell me the US is hoarding oil again

>pretty sure I'm making this up

republicans.

>Gm first tried electric cars in the early 90s

GM has been trying prototype electric cars off and on for a lot fucking longer than that. Pic related is an electric Corvair from 1966. It was deemed a failure of a concept because the lead acid batteries only gave it a 40 mile range. Sound familiar? The EV1 also had lead acid and a 40 mile range. Yes, they did try NiMH batteries in the later EV1's but they're toxic as fuck and didn't really make it that much better.

Attached: img1730.jpg (614x383, 56.28K)