Should poor people have children?

Should poor people have children?

Attached: 76A5F3A1-26BE-4442-9935-389E8BE1F973.jpg (788x960, 111.35K)

no, and I just finished child support a month ago. paid 15 years at $1265 a paycheck (twice a month) first 3 years, she cheated and i didnt know.

yes, I tested and was mine, funny enough.
she spent it on herself and used the government money to buy food etc.

Attached: 1635849910212.png (969x735, 1.23M)

>88... uhm... theres e-eighty eight bills

Attached: 5A5FD770-14AC-46AB-B0AF-9A2E222D27D1.jpg (640x912, 64.35K)

they're about to, in the US
thanks to the fucking retards on the Supreme Court

No. Keep telling my christian parents that it makes no sense to give birth if you're not financially stable but they just always end up quoting some bible scripture written by some schizo

What happens if you don't pay for child support? Like just run away somewhere else, what happens then?

they garnish your wages automatically. this was done at the beginning for me, so i didn't have a choice.
if you don't pay somehow after that, they suspend your drivers license and then its behind bars.
move or hide, then its a warrant for your arrest across the country.

You should have to apply for a license to have a child that includes a financial audit, mental evaluation, and intelligence test. Children conceived without a license will be seized by the state and raised to do manual labor like picking up trash along highways and other unpaid public services. Their parents should be jailed and sterilized.

that would be fine, but when i married my second wife and the government took them, they take even more. at least my ex wife had a job but she got into drugs and had the children taken away.

at least in california, all the money doesnt goto the parent with the child, i paid 1265 every 2 weeks, but i found out the guardian was only getting 900.
i called the child support office and they said "i wasnt supposed to know that information", come to find out, the rest of the money goes into a big pot that pays all those EBT cards and welfare services

>not even 2k bundles

no poor people shouldnt have kids.

reversing roe v wade was a big mistake.

people shouldn't have children at all. the human race needs to die off

Had a friend that did that. Judge issued a bench warrant and hauled him into court. He said he didn't have a job and couldn't pay. Judge said fine, I'll throw you in jail, order work release, and garnishee your jail pay.

>nah forreal fam im not on dis bullshit fam this shit kinda cap bruh low key i gotta be takin care of my lil boy ya know wat am sayin bruv?

Attached: file.png (508x576, 322.61K)

I know you don't have to pay alimony if your spouse cheats, should be the same for child support. My cousin had to pay his own child support to keep is dad out of jail for a bit

>with the homies tho forreal no rain on they parades forrael yuh (yuh yuh) woah dude did i just reverb da internal monologue? yeah tho boys we gots to be challenging this whack ass system and not been on dis bullshit lokey dey our future n shit?

Yes they should, they should also pay for them

yeah and you can see paying over 1200 a paycheck i was making some good money, so running wasnt gonna be a thing.

although i thought about it, i had to lower everything like 700 a month rent on an apartment and have only used payed off cars i fixed, etc.

it wasnt always that way though. if you play dumb and keep your head low. you can get away without a "check of income" to say.

worked my way from 19 an hour to over 30 an hour, till they figured it out. then they hit me with a "update" every year till i was over 44 an hour, and thats when it was bad.

Abortions ain't free nigga, should isn't even in the picture they can't stop having kids they don't want to have still. Did mommy and daddy plan you out like a gay little picnic? how nice for you, clearly you see this fact as elevating you to dictator of other motherfuckers nutting habits.

>Should poor people have children?
exactly what the welfare states are trying to do

Attached: welfare republicans.jpg (678x653, 154.68K)

The only thing they can do without much effort.
Fucking all day long and producing poor children is much more better than working all day long.

I like how the dudes on the left and right know this guy is being cringey as fuck

>Should 95% pepole have children?
Nope.
/ thread

>had the children taken away.
Why didn't you take them? Feed em Mac and cheese and save some money.

Yes, they should. You have sex, you have the baby no matter the penalty to the child or society. Have all the children, everywhere, everytime!

Oh...Oh you don't want poors to have kids? Shit, well. uh....maybe tell them to not be sluts? Maybe tell them to not have sex? Shit, what can we do...maybe forced sterilization? We can't have legal abortions! NooOoO Skydaddy says no! Your Feefees say the cell cluster is a pwecious wiiddle baybee! They must be born so we have an underclass to subjugate!

What if you don't work? do they garnish your welfare checks? take 50% of your SNAPs?

no, its will only increase poorvity and misery, but they dont care, they only cares about fuckin non stop without any protection
and then blame the gov

No. None should have kids if they can't fucking afford them. Funny enough, it's always poor people who have big families for some retarded reason.

Yes.

It's the rich that should be rounded up, sterilized and have their fortunes plundered and distributed among the normies.

Throw you in jail, put you to work on a road gang, then garnish your 25 cents an hour.

No.

Shame there aren't any public and private organizations that will literally hand out safe and effective birth control.

But if you are that worried we could sterilize all the poors. That's pretty monstrous my dude.

here in brazil, nothing
nothing at all, you can fuck any woman, give a child to her and run away to another state ( be sure to show you're a agressive man, so they wont bother to chase you down), and bang! no child support anymore

so since my son had an PENCIL ERASER sized bruise i got was questioned about, they had a file on me and since my wife was caught with drugs when they were taken away and i was a new hire in the company and wasnt able to take the "abuse and drug classes" at the times they wanted them, the government took them.

also i had the choice of having a job or being so poor i would be part of the welfare system. oh yeah, and my place "wasn't adequate to house my 1 son", my 1 bedroom apartment.

they favor women or themselves. believe me.

this

>have their fortunes plundered and distributed among the normies.

Angry poor envious communists are not "normies".

Fortunately you guys are too lazy to get off your asses. If you weren't you wouldn't be so poor, and you would resent your "friends" even more than you do now.