I'm a married man in his early 40s who makes good money, owns his own house, has no debt...

I'm a married man in his early 40s who makes good money, owns his own house, has no debt, and is generally well regarded in the community.

Should I leave my boring and out of shape wife for my 22 year old girlfriend?

Attached: c5dc6273e0a46fa1ebdc10d3727d0376.jpg (735x1106, 87.1K)

No

why not? It would make all of this so much easier

You probably couldn’t keep a 22 year old, full time. Enjoy what you’ve got, but if you’re bored, consider adding another one into the rotation.

Not if you want to remain well-regarded in the community, silly.

it depends. can she divorce rape you?

No need to leave her to accomplish this. I doubt that you had a prenup.

Photos of both contenders and a description of pros and cons for each whore would help.
I’m not even fishing for nudes. We need to see how busted your wife is vs how hot your mistress is

Have a prenup. Not worried about that. Plus I make enough to not be worried too seriously even if I somehow get fucked, which I won't.

I have plenty of friends who have left their wives for younger. Not as young as my gf but, still.

don't leave your wife user, just keep ur side alongside your wife, if you leave her who gonna wash your clothes and make your food then? your 22 year old girlfriend? bitch sucking ur dick just because of your money,

Nope.....
in my early 40s, have younger chicks hitting on me constantly in work situation.
Wife is hot, figure as pic...
younger would chamge everything....

Attached: 1536911235162.jpg (2448x3264, 1.34M)

are you truly unhappy? would giving your wife 50% of everything you own worth it?

Pic of the Wife?

Attached: 1556896453003.jpg (4032x2268, 1.33M)

If happiness is what you want then there's nothing quite like having actual values that you stick to. You should leave your wife, and don't get married again. Marriage isn't meant for people like you, op.

Not sharing pics but

Wife is mostly out of shape but not fat. Super liberal, career oriented, smart as hell and always makes me laugh. I didn't marry her for no reason. But, she's also fairly bitchy when she's mad and tiring. Plus, she's lazy in bed. Think out of shape with mousy hair who has a crush on every muscular movie star who would never give her the time of day.

Girlfriend is the type of girl who wouldn't given me the time of day when I was younger. Blonde, in shape, adventurous in bed. Way more traditional than my wife. We have tons of fun, but the age difference does crop up sometimes. Met her at the tail end of her freshman year of college and we just clicked. The fact that it's lasted so long has me thinking maybe it should go to the next stage of a relationship.

>Girlfriend is the type of girl who wouldn't given me the time of day when I was younger.

So are you in great shape now? Or are you flush with cash and she likes your fat wallet? If your in great shape, and handsome, leave your wife and fuck lots of younger women. If it's just your earning power that attracts the young women stay with your wife, don't kid yourself.

make your girlfriend pregnant first, if she want to carry your kid then leave ur wife

no and youre scum for even considering it. grow the fuck up.

>Meet girl, liberal, career oriented, super smart and funny, really all-round wife material
>Marry her
>After a few years realize how much I can't stand her (apparently)
>Leave wife for younger girlfriend- blonde, good in bed, more traditional, super fun ("Maybe I should marry her. . .")
>Marry her
>After a few years realize how much I can't stand her
>Repeat
You think you're not going to repeat the situation?

>muscular movie star diatribe

Clearly there's more to this; sounds like u both aren't satisfying each other... if my girl alluded that she'd prefer any and took it out on me in the bedroom; I'd be fuckn passed

Essentially, ur fantasy cucked

ok boomer

I'm in much better shape now and obviously have more money than when I was younger. So a bit of both. Being able to afford good food and a personal trainer give that advantage.

Girlfriend wants marriage and kids. Wife has zero interest in kids. One of the major factors in considering this. Girlfriend and I were in bed after sex talking about me divorcing her, and us starting a family, and she said "Aren't you ready to start your real life?"

leave the old wife better now than later

Sadly.. u all deserve this scenario because it sounds like you, ur wife and this slut straight up just fuckn suck... so ya, knock her up yeehaw, it's the best way to get to the next chapter of this mess... I highly suggest not making things worse than this shitty scenario is and just keep bein' a cretin in the low

Fuck you simple ass idiot and grow the fuck up and do what you want.

Fuck everyone's opinion and do what makes you happy. Only one life and no need to fucki around making others happy when you're not happy yourself.

did i stutter? make her "pregnant first" not "divorce first"

>leads with politics

perhaps you are the prob, my man. stop obsessing over bs that doesnt matter. as one educated 40 year-old who runs a successful business to another, grow up. youll be 10 years richer at 50 and 22 year olds will be the same age.

I'm your son. I'll kill you if you do this.

Continue the white race and have kids if not white stay with liberal race ending wife.

Attached: 8C14ED81-F2DE-4679-BB3B-588D0877B39A.jpg (1280x1292, 160.28K)

You might lose your house and half you stuff. If you aren't happy with your wife and can't work things out I say leave her. The fact you already have a 22 year old gf on the side says a lot. Just be careful because if she is willing to date a dude in his 40's that is already married she might jump ship when things start to go south.

>tfw u need a personal trainer to not be out of shape

U r not Any Forums fit lol, only 2 type of ppl get trainers: those trying to hit that upper echelon, i.e fighters, and then theres ppl who dont know shit, but need the encouragement to not be a slob... sounds like she'd fuck Julio the gardener w/ washboard abs tho

All memes aside, u both just sound unhappy w/ one another and super passive aggressive about it: upper-middle class white ppl in a nutshell

These rarely end well with such a huge difference, unless your much better off than your letting on. I'm not even trying to come at this morally when I say not to leave your wife. Obviously people in relationships change overtime and you and your wife have proven to be able to adapt. With her being so young and not reaching certain "marks" in life you don't know how she will change. I guess my argument is a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.