Be me

>Be me
>Think of something really funny
>Post it on Any Forums
>0 Replies

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 7.74K)

I thought it was funny user, I'm just shy

my man most people that use this website are too stupid to understand humour

maybe it was not that funny. have you ever thought about that.

Attached: 1629952165882m_(2).jpg (1024x684, 58.18K)

That has been standard fair on /b since its creation. The point of a lulz post is not replies. The point of a lulz post is to have created lulz. Do it again user. You're doing it right.

Attached: rofllulzcopterfuckyoustopreadingthefuckingfilenameyouautisticcunt.jpg (512x410, 56.03K)

How can you be shy on a website where everyone is anonymous?

Because if he had said "lol" some fucker would pop up and call him a jewniggerfaggottrannielibtard. Or something to that effect.

Sup, niggas?! I'm high as fuck right now. Smokin' big trees, big blunts, and big dabs.

I'm just really really shy okay
please don't reply to me I'm starting to blush

Must be ze stormfags.
Hopelessly miserable those gays

theres the annoying stoner no one asked for

Attached: 1635868109648.png (870x421, 183.42K)

Well what can you do. This is a sewer. There has to be rats and alligators and cockroaches.

Say gents, is anyone up for a very retarded post? I did some pics back when with priests that just went "blah blah blah" in the pic. How about we each make 5 of those with random priest pics, then start a thread and have an argument with only those pics. And don't tell anyone what the idea is. Just keep posting and replying to one another with those pics.

Attached: homilies-large.jpg (728x484, 94.42K)

Fuck those people on Any Forums, they just don't get you

>see something completely unfunny probably pasted from last thread
>45 keks in reply

Hrm. Nice idea. I imagine by post three however one priest will say "nigger".

That's fine. reply to niggerposts with another blah blah post. Never explain anything. Maybe it'll be funny, maybe not. Can't tell until we try.

I love you, too, user. Tryna get a puff?!

Attached: 625826.jpg (1073x1200, 104.81K)

I just want you to know you are a comic genius ubermensch and I appreciate you&your contributions to the collective consciousness of mankind, we are elevated by the presence of your wit. Maybe your timing needs work.

Fuck it

Attached: 1650382409324.png (824x824, 323.75K)

Thats what happens when retarded mods let coom and social threads bump everything off

that's why I only come here, and STILL my heart rate increases slightly when someone replies because it's still confrontation even if anonymous

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59.37K)

So fucking true exact same happens to me