Hey b/ros. Is it based to get cucked by my wife...

hey b/ros. Is it based to get cucked by my wife? My said she want to try sex with another man with a big cock because she wants to get a great orgasm.
She is meeting him today and he is a black men with a big cock(she showed me pics).
I am a bit interest in it but not a 100% but she really wants to do this.
So is it based? I know a lot of other anons on here like getting cucked.

Attached: 548_450.jpg (450x380, 49.99K)

Sauce on the scene?

No it makes you a little bitch.

as long as she loves you and you love her, does it really matter where she gets her sexual needs fulfilled?

Fuckoff back to pleddit with these cuck questions pathetic rat

Based af
you will wonder how you lived without a hot, juicy, extra meaty bbc in your wife soon!

Cucks will get killed by white people

Remember: it's your decision, not hers.

REMEMBER IT

Now you have to take the decision yourself. Take it.

idk sorry user.
how so? explain.
yes we both love each other a lot. I wish I could fulfill all her needs but she says needs a big cock from time to time. a cock that is over 8 inches at least.
ok. good to know but how is it based?
She is going to meet him today and she seems happy and excited more than usual.
I am white though. You dont makemuch sense.
Ok that is what I am thinking but she is so happy and nice today.

Attached: 752_1000.jpg (1000x864, 130.89K)

I'm saying your behavior will result in white people killing their pathetic counterparts (you) because white people are getting fed up with cuck white losers like (((you)))

You should honestly kill yourself and the world would be a little better tomorrow

your logic is flawed and honestly you sound quite stupid. What problem do white people have with cuckolding when most are into it?
Also how would you know that my wife and I are cuckold and into wife sharing if I didnt tell you?

Attached: tumblr_n2vdy7D9Li1secv8fo1_500.jpg (461x614, 74.55K)

Fucking love these threads, love watching all the incel shut-ins squirm and cope.

>People are fed up with other people being cucks
Umm.. no, only incels on Any Forums care about what other guys do with their girls.

>What problem do white people have with cuckolding when most are into it?
Your premise is flawed. Most are repulsed by it and are disgusted by the minority of genetic deadends that like it. Us killing people like you will only hasten the inevitable: your lineage will end with your demise

Attached: 1614246462358.jpg (778x658, 95.58K)

BASED AS FUCK

>"I have nothing to say"
>"Heh, I'll just post the incel word"
Back to kindergarten with your behavior you retard nigger

Yup. You are confirmed stupid. Didn't even answer a single one of my questions. I bet your lady left you for a BBC bull. Cope fag. kek

Attached: th.jpg (353x450, 28.7K)

You sound scared

Explain. Where do I sound scared? What sentence? Keep coping beta male.

Attached: I_support_Israel.jpg (214x400, 26.54K)

Imagine doing this shit in public for everyone to see. The disgust and lynching that would follow is only natural.
Hey you don't do that. You hide on 4chon and post your crap on here like a rat hiding.

You are scared. You wouldn't dare to do this irl

I'm asking myself this question about my current GF. We've been together a little while now and things are getting serious. She doesn't know that I'm bi and that I've had a FWB relationship with a middle age guy I met back in high school and have continued off and on since. We've talked about sharing and having an MMF threesome, she's seen his pics and thinks he's hot. She doesn't know our history and thinks he's just a friend I made online. All we have to do is set the date but I keep hesitating. I've shared almost every girl I've been with with him but the reason we stopped last time is because feelings and jealousy got involved over the last girl.

Why so hostile little fella? Do what irl? White women get blacked all time and daily irl. I dont get your point little dude. Grow up and get educated loser.

Attached: 16(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa)(mh=YxlU9fcOzFyEr9J6).jpg (640x480, 38.21K)

Attached: 1652847946761.jpg (2328x1436, 727.23K)

Why do you go on the internet and lie