How can you argue about womens rights when you cannot define what a woman is?

How can you argue about womens rights when you cannot define what a woman is?

Attached: ablortion.jpg (615x450, 54.45K)

an early stage fetus is not a baby

Attached: 4w.jpg (929x273, 83.67K)

Look take the baby out and it can work and support itself like any other honest god fearing American.

>dumb takes
>dumber strawmans
>Why are [POLITICAL PARTY] like this?

This is what 300 years of inbreeding has done to America

This clearly is a human that could live outside of the womb

Attached: 20220504.jpg (1079x732, 322.9K)

Attached: 484857574474.jpg (1080x1193, 426.96K)

it's the rich that want us against one another, that's all. it ain't even the government, it's rich people trying to clench their grasp ever tighter around our necks. they want us to be divided on petty issues so we won't spend our time, energy, and hatred on them.

>an early stage fetus is not a baby
yeah, it's a stage of a human being. You are killing another human being and we laws about that.

that is a child in both, both aware, both alive, both breath and eat, both see and think

is this a human fetus or another animal fetus?

300 years? Try 60 years of partisan meandering. It increased exponentially with zoomers because of their absolute reliance on social media. Hell there are some people in their 30s that act the same way, pure black and white spectrum retards.

a baby in the womb is not a fetus its a baby end of

Attached: not your body.jpg (369x384, 36.23K)

posting animal fetus but claim it's human. no wonder these liberals think a woman is a man.

immoral question and irreverent to life and a living being, just admit it you want to kill children and butcher babybs because your fucking sick

It amazes me how few people even get this.
Government is just an enforcement and taxation arm of corporations at this point.

thinking the rich won't get theirs. lol

"We laws about that"
We laws about a lot of thing do we now. We sure do mmmhmmm

Psalms 106:38-39 - And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood

Genesis 16:11
And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art WITH CHILD, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.

Genesis 19:36
Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

Genesis 38:24
And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt.

Matthew 1:18
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 24:19
And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Jeremiah 1:5 GOD-> "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed INNOCENT blood,

Attached: The subtext of evil baby butchers.png (1406x278, 46.79K)

Attached: RulesOfWelfare.jpg (638x754, 85.37K)

Dumb arguments that completely miss the point.
I challenge you to distinguish a human fetus and a pig fetus, which is impossible at the stage where most abortions are happening.

And for late stage abortions, when it's clear that the fetus will be a human, those never happen just for the lulz. No womeb has her hormone levels broken, gains 40lbs, pukes every week, has camps, night sweat and destroys her tissue overstretched and destroyed to have a very emotional and traumatizing operation that could be done easier and without all complications.

The current discussion is led by emotional idiots that never reflected their own life. And if it were actually about the baby, they wouldn't try to ban contraceptives and condoms next. By that absurd logic it would already be illegal to pull out

>both see and think
Being this much of retard

Has no one heard of the Pill/Plan B?
What about condoms or a coil?
There's an implant women can get in their arms that prevent preggos, why is abortion some women's de facto family planning choice?

>This clearly is a human
Looks like Elden Ring's final boss to me

Now who does that sound like? Think hard.

Attached: is blood.jpg (1024x1024, 306.65K)

Plan B can cause abortions.

"it's ok to be stabbed because the stabber's body isn't your body so you don't get to decide if he stabs you or not"

Even accepting this for the sake of the argument...

Why does the fetus get to tell me what to do with my lungs, kidneys, stomach, heart and liver?

Not your body, not your choice, oh little baby living rent-free and using my body against my wishes.

Attached: LostTheGame.jpg (497x631, 76.75K)

Nice false equivalence.

>against my wishes.
Whore.

Attached: abortion reasons.jpg (1238x888, 414.05K)

the left cant meme... get help, fyi a child isnt a fetus which inst a real word its a psychotic cope to BUTCHER CHILDREN innocent babies being murdered and you use dead words to do the most vile and utter EVIL murderings to falsely justify UNHOLY sick killing little innocent CHILDREN!!

Yeah its not a child its just a clump of cells that screams in agony when you stab it.

So wait, I got raped on an alley and that makes me a whore?

Nice victim-blaming.

Not your body, not your choice. The rapist ignored this.
And now you're saying the fetus gets to ignore this?
The fetus of the little shit that did this to me has no say with what I do with my womb.

Neither do you, in fact.
Remember?
Not your body, not your choice.

If people were honest about solving issues they should put parenting/having a child behind a license that involves courses about how to be a parent. There are way too many people made that shouldn't exist, growing up with bad parents if any after the spiral of marriage and parenthood hardships, with all kinds of mental illnesses. We are producing faulty humans that will create even faultier versions of them.
Instead people need to be divided with retarded arguments all the time.

Attached: 1645752814087.png (1051x1091, 578.93K)

I think the main reason is rape babies and complicated pregnancies.
But of course the people you hear up in arms are never educated enough to get a point across, they just drown out the logical points with screeching and threats.

Rape is one catastrophe. Dont turn it into two.

99% of abortions are made before any nerves or neuron capable of signalling pain are formed, or there is a brain to feel it.

Cool story bro.

Just concealed carry and put a bullet into the head of any would be rapist. Problem solved.

>both aware
wrong, it has no awareness
>both alive
so are bacteria
>both breath
no
>and eat
so do plants
>both see
no
>and think
no

Those fail too, and if the religious cults get their will, condoms and plan B will be made illegal too.

Interestingly, the rate of abortions is lower than I would've expected.

90 million married and unmarried couples
assume they only have sex 4 times a month
-> 360 million times sex a year
-> avg 60x sex to get someone pregnant -> 6 million possible pregnancies
-> 3% condom failure rate
This would mean that there's at least 180000 abortions per year necessary just to catch up condom failures. This stat is also way to simple and when you include teens and young people etc. you'll probably have around 10-20 times sex a month and end up with 500-600k abortions per year

Who claimed it was human?
The question was do they look like human beings.
Someone at your iq range answered without any research or idea at what they were looking at. They saw any fetus and assumed it was human because "muh feelins" and got but hurt.

you are retards, dumber than chimpanzees, you are already challenged mentally and unfit for purpose to be aloud to walk the streets legally, there is only a little baby not "fetus"
that is NOT a real word its a made up institutionalized murderers psychopathy and you all need mental help, your argument is not only deranged lunacy but irrelevant to life, maybe we should argue on your right to life since you dont want other peoples in the wombs right to life you fkn nutjob, you should be euthanized!!! asap

Attached: Bang bang.png (455x495, 70.95K)

Rape is one catastrophe that already ended.
You want to turn it into 18 years and 9 months of catastrophe, by forcing me to have an undesired, unplanned, unloved offspring that will remind me every day of the catastrophe that ruined my life.

If I can't get an abortion, guess what will happen?
The day after I'm forced to give birth, the little unloved bastard continuously abusing my body will be thrown into a river.
It wants to live? Better learn to swim fast, no welfare from me.

Murderer.