I'm the oldest guy working at mcdonalds at 32

i'm the oldest guy working at mcdonalds at 32

Attached: 82ka.jpg (360x360, 8.53K)

is it more fun than staying at home and being unemployed?
how long did it take to fall in love with one of your younger co-workers?

Gay

Do you fuck the 20 year old Mexican girls?

yes and no, i dont shit where I eat

Attached: 1454041258538.jpg (1087x1500, 167.07K)

Now that you've worked at a fast food place do you still eat fast food?

Fuck the greasy teens, eat the shit food, collect the poverty checks. Never change.

We need as many fryer guys and burger flippers as we can get in this country.

If one works at a whore house doesn't stop having sex?

Don't worry user at my local mcdonalds the oldest guy who works there is 75

based old man

I worked with Taylor's swift at a mcdonalds in oregon for awhile, she was in make up to look really old yet we got away with it

every time a good time, am I right

you are not right

Attached: n9349479308294643071365.jpg (600x400, 40.62K)

Why, why do people lie anonymously on the internet?

Probably had to come out of retirement after Biden slashed his pension and McDonalds was the only place that would hire him.

How are you not a manager? Also, the best trailer trash girls work at McDonald's but they hit the wall hard at 21.

Ugh. You just HAD to turn this shit political you republican nazi. Well guess what cuck, that picture? Its you. And all your useless power hungry cuck friends of yours as well. So COPE. SEETHE. And dillate.

Attached: EB317A7A-DB21-4A5E-A870-97B9BCBF47F1.jpg (768x1024, 101.87K)

Lmfao if it was trump up there that old dude would already have been kidnapped, tortured and killed by secret service because thats what all republicans do for their bullshit tyranic agenda. So please. Eat the bullet and make your death at least more memorable than your life.

Do you see this MS Paint man trying to fit the square peg into the round hole? I've selected this image from my extensive collection as a representation of you specifically.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (770x324, 38.51K)

been only working here for a few months since im on probation

Talking to republicans is like talking and your words go into a black hole. Neck yourself you racist sexist homophobic shit.

Attached: 3051A4E8-4EE6-4265-9165-2720F84FA08C.jpg (225x225, 9.43K)

talor swift is fucking crazy, would not put it past her to do something like this. shes a hypster douche. a friend of mine was on american idol and she was one of the judges. she called my friend "too weird to be mainstream" and that she should "tone down her music to be more normal like mine".

moral of the story: a lot of people have weird stories about her being a cunt just like a lot of people have weird stories about dan schneider being a pedophile.

Attached: 1654531093034.jpg (1080x915, 213.52K)

>Ugh. You just HAD to turn this shit political
Why not? whats so bad about political discourse?
genuinely, what is so bad about it?

whats your pay? real sincere question

i got 10.50 an hour at a sandwich shop. if he gets any less than that, mcdonalds is jewish as fuck.

Okay there trailer park. Keep thinking you are important to your precious donald trump. Must be quite the work to remove all your stop signs and nascar plates from the walls when trains pass by your trailer park huh? How's your sister? Uh sorry "Wife"? Whats it like drinking pabst blue ribbon and beating your kids up? Any fun at least?

No I think I'll continue to live with my statistically higher income and quality of life.

Attached: 1636966571221.jpg (851x817, 78.8K)

answer my question if you refuse to speak to him.
what is bad about political discourse?

>car insurance
you dropped this

Attached: jewhat.jpg (1000x1000, 51.06K)

Just go work at Chick fil A.
There it's practically all over-30 spics in the back

but everyone dresses like its the 50's and they wont stop making that creepy smile at me

Okay. Legit question? I give legit answer: america is gone. Democrats are spineless, republicans are corrupted racist and sexist as hell. And thats the two choices you have. I dont blame you for turning shit political. Im sorry for lashing out. I understand that much: you must be under ALOT of pressure. All you americans. You must feel downright terrified of the foreseable future. And i truly hope you all get better and that you'll do the right thing eventually collectively as a community standing for itself. I wish all of you the best no matter your political preferences.

>donald trump.
Donald Trump is a retarded old man with dementia.
Joe Biden is a retarded old man with dementia.
I'll give you a moment to recalculate the off-the-shelf persona you've projected onto me.
>Whats it like drinking pabst blue ribbon and beating your kids up? Any fun at least?
Yes it is fun, thank you.

Attached: 1643881454666.jpg (1212x1458, 158.85K)

Thanks, I was looking for that.

now hes just gonna call you a fence sitting centrist