Honestly I think he had a lot of sense and had some really good ideas

Honestly I think he had a lot of sense and had some really good ideas.

Attached: hitler.jpg (1575x1302, 194.17K)

He did. He was just propaganda’d to hell. Now da jooz make him a super villian

Just because he did one thing right, and killed himself, doesn't mean he had a bunch of good ideas.

Yep.

Attached: is trans.jpg (540x493, 51.48K)

He killed 6 million of them!

Idk, killing all the jews make a lot of sense. Look at them now, they rule the world and hate anyone who isn't part of their cult.

This is your brain on horse paste

> Look at them now, they rule the world and hate anyone who isn't part of their cult.
And I wonder how strong they would have been currently if hitter never gave the world a reason to be so sympathetic

Even without the whole Jew thing he was pretty retarded. Nazi Germany was hopelessly in debt.

Give it time. Jews will have their day.

>And I wonder how strong they would have been currently if hitter never gave the world a reason to be so sympathetic
Hitler was a Jew and everything has gone according to plan.

>He killed 6 million of them!
I wish. 100-200k died from starvation in camps due to allied bombing

Based

They only gassed like, 1 million. The rest died because supplies could not make it, for a variety of reasons. Think about it, how can you gass 6 million people in 6 years? Thats almost 3,000 a day.

Hitler and all the symbolism for his regime as used in modern America represent to me each individual claiming legal freedom, in a divided sense, millions of facist leaders voting for power

>They only gassed like, 1 million
Prove it.

Man eats vegetarian food, man releases music flatulence from his tight asshole, gets complex due to peoples slight pausing of thought whenever he trumpets. Learns to be a skilled orator and speaks with such gusto the toots no longer can be heard to punctuate randomly. No one notices the mans tight ass hole veggie farts, No one except the watchful jew whos nose still twitches and points towards the man and his musical Enger Arsch.
Man takes some meth, the rest is fuckin history

I was trying to be productive but now I've gotta stop to crank one out. Thanks a lot.

Prove they gassed 6 million

Ever read "Mein Kampf"? He was an idiot and a crybaby.> Reee, I didn't study in school because I was bored by the topics and now I'm not allowed into my dream school because I had bad marks

And during the war, he was a methhead.

The idea that they gassed and/or cremated 6 million was made up as an indefensible statistic by holocaust deniers. There was also starvation, disease, being worked to death, and good ol' summary executions in occupied territory.
>They couldn't have possibly gassed 6 million Jews
>Nobody said tha-
>It's totally impossible!!!1

Attached: artworks-000334838307-sag8rq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32.44K)

You only think that because you know it will provoke negative responses in people. You just want attention. You got lucky, I gave you some.

Why do people always talk about the jews and not the blacks?