What do you call these things /k/?

What do you call these things /k/?

>also

General fireworks thread

Attached: whistling-chaser-with-report-counter-display-12-ct-239-500x500.jpg (500x500, 151.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCWt2GT8Opg
youtube.com/watch?v=RXSHphNZHFw&t=54s
rocketfireworks.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A NIGGER

>What do you call these things /k/?
Illegal. They start fires, scare vets, and scare animals. Fuck fireworks

>Illegal. They start fires, scare vets, and scare animals.
OP didnt post antifa, calm down

>t. Rat dog owner

Ywnbaw

They're called n----- chasers where I'm from.

I have a light amount of firework, but for the /k i think "Snap finger" kid firework is nice for when you need to rest and trick door not to be surprised in your sleep.

Also "Bengal matches" or "sparkler" are great firestarter, you need to light 3 at the same time.

No need to explain fumes

Roman candle can be great to tell where you are or give a position for a short amount of time, or simply light some shit

When sailing, having firework is a must to be spotted.

It's ok man. You're in good company here.

Nicaraguan chasers.

Wrapped plastic bags with rock and a big firework, throw it in a lake and the dinner is served

youtube.com/watch?v=yCWt2GT8Opg

What are the fireworks that look like pic related scaled down? Been trying to find them but haven't had an easy time. I'm not looking for a bottle rocket. No whistling, just maybe a trail and a small shell/star. Similar or lower height to a bottle rocket, but with a tiny shell with "stars" on top. Stupid tiny but the stars mimic the full size shells with the same color combinations like red/green and purple/yellow, etc.

Attached: 1628393246095.jpg (510x339, 80.65K)

Most of the world disagrees with this feeling including the law. I don't care about your dog or that guy who refuses to go to his therapy appointments he gets for free from the VA.

holy fuck kill yourself

I've always just called them spinners or whistling spinners, depending on which variety.

Diablo something, they come with a mortar tube and theyre canisters right?

Contraband

whistling kitty chasers

Finally.

something i can get behind

Attached: psa.png (505x705, 361.32K)

are these knock off saturn missles?

be gone from this world leftist scum

Some people call them Hoosier dos, some call them husker don'ts

I don't think so; I saw some people setting them off and they were really fucking cool. Literally bottle rocket sized, basically a rocket and shell with stars inside on a stick, no whistle. Went about three stories up and went off with a 2-3 foot diameter on the star/shell spread.

Now, they could've been in a tiny mortar tube for all I know but I don't think they were. If only I had asked the people who had them. Maybe a firework forum or firework autist would know more...

Piccolo petes you fucking idiots

The good stuff!

Attached: 3BD3D146-5CE7-4A09-9221-7F67803FE369.jpg (1024x576, 68.45K)

you're a good man, user. everyone else is being retarded.

probably single use 3 inch shells come preloaded in a tube any decent fireworks place out to have some for sale I've never used them though cause they're way more expensive

Kek

>Be leaf
>Realize I can buy fireworks online and doesn't need to be in person
>See bottle rockets in bulk
>Get 2 boxes (288 total) for keks along with other stuff that only exists to be obnoxious
>Arrives next day in less than 24 hours
>Test out a mini box of 12
>30% failure rate(doesn't go off or burns out in tube without even exploding)
>20% functional failure rate (leaves tube underpowered and spergs out)
I think I hate it. Other stuff is fine though.

I get what you're talking about was there a loud bang at launch? If so they are uncommon "designer" shit unless get a premade multishot setup like this youtube.com/watch?v=RXSHphNZHFw&t=54s
(You can disassemble those btw and set them up for single shots)

I swear they were singles. IIRC they just placed them and one would shoot off. They for sure came in a pack, though; it was always somewhat random what color they'd get. IIRC no loud bang, literally quiet rocket fwwwwooosh (with or without star trail on launch) and a small pop with star/shell explosion.

Where u get them fellow leaf

>They start fires, scare vets, and scare animals.
Based

rocketfireworks.ca/
I don't live all that far from them but I didn't expect it to come so fast.
There are multiple places though. Some just have bad prices.

Bump

Move to Russia if you wish to live as an authoritarian bootlicker you fucking traitorous scum.

>scare vets
What? Is this a thing?

Bumping for curiosity

Some actual ptsd pussies are like that but I put one up as a trick so somebody thinks they'll be funny and blast off extra loud shit so i can have drunken flashbacks to fucking shit up in the desert and then beat off and pretend I'm in a porta shitter and it's 150 fucking degrees in there and I gotta blow my load before I pass out

>I can never enjoy cool explosions again after the one time goat herders got the drop on us.
ftfy