How would you guys react if you found out your daughter was a Satanist?

how would you guys react if you found out your daughter was a Satanist?

Attached: succubus.jpg (600x460, 107.1K)

She can follow whatever religion she wants as long as I approve and she's of age to make her own decisions

kick her out of my house and remove her from my will

Fuck the Hell out of her

fuck the devil out of her. why are you asking?

I'm a satanist fuck your little god I want to see it all destroyed idc how edgy I sound

Disown her until she comes back to the true Catholic faith, Ave Maria!

Attached: spanish_inquisition.jpg (500x500, 60.55K)

make her perform a gang bang ritual

Poop pants

make her fuck a goat

I'd be perfectly fine with it, so long as she did her duty and gave the established religions hell in the eyes of the law. That is what I see as the purpose of Satanists. If she were here right now I'd expect her to be giving sermons on the 50 yard line at some high school till the SC pulled its head out of its ass.

Most sects of Satanism don't believe in the devil or a christian god at all. It's just atheism with a bit of anti-theism involved.

tell her that she's going to hell. that'll show her.

Be disappointed that I failed as a father and couldn't instill in her the ability to think for herself instead of jumping on some retarded bandwagon full of people who make their thoughts on religion a central tenet of their personality.

Depends. A christian satanist, or an actual satanist? Christian satanist, gonna have a long fucking talk. Church of Satan satanist, great, bc then i could actually have an intelligent conversation about religion and ethics with her, without her belief in a bunch of bronze age jewish fairy tales & badly preserved irrelevant early cultural history fucking things up.

Attached: B9E71AE5-F3FC-447E-BA76-9CFF56B8FF21.jpg (716x600, 238.45K)

Congratulations, you just described satanism.

How tf is it 2022 and a whole thread of you heathens don’t know what the fuck modern day satanism actually is. …everyone on this site practically is one already, far more than your average everyday citizen of the world.

hey look a Any Forums user who "actually knows" never seen that b4

be greatly disappoint because she fell into the religion trap.

Depends on the type of Satanist.

TST is less annoying than COS. I appreciate their trolling more, though I think they're about to ruin a good thing legally.

I know what Satanism is and I just think it's ridiculous to joing some sort of club named after a fictional demon as a way of showing that you're capable of critical thought. Why the fuck do you need to slap a label on common sense and seek attention for it?