What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: guybrush.png (1128x834, 1020.56K)

u havent even seen any ingame stuff stfu you dumb fuck, you dont judge a book by its cover (marketing)

Legit have 0 interest in the new game.
That's one of the ugliest art styles I've ever seen.

that looks like hammered shit at both times.

added niggers

dropped

this looks like a cross between dont starve and coraline. my god just make him pixelated again at this point

Are you just upset about the art style? If thats the case, quit being a whiney little faggot.

When people tell me I don't like new things because I'm getting old, I point at things like this.

All TV is pozzed, nigs, and trannies.
There have been ~5 good video games in the last 10 years, most games worth playing are actually just HD ports of old stuff, god for I'd they try to "remake"
Can't remember the last time I saw a truly good modern movie, it's mostly capeshit and every plot has been done
Music right now is just derivatives of Hip Hop, which I never liked even when it was "good" in the 80's and 90's.

They say every generation says this shit, but I think we are seeing changes happen on a scale much faster than usual

Attached: 1656762902530.jpg (512x512, 57.38K)

yes we have seen ingame stuff. it looks like shit.

fuck off retard. 1997 art style was iconic as fuck while 2022 looks like it was designed be a 5 year old.

I'm upset about the complete artistic break from everything that came before it.

If your version of Guybrush Threepwood was the 97 one, you are also the problem

Attached: gamespys-25-favorite-pc-games-of-the-90s-20091005012606961.jpg (610x458, 69.08K)

Its that awful "corporate" art. Its fuckinng trash and i have no qualms judging a book by its cover or even gatekeeping in current world.

that was literally the most iconic style the series ever had. monkey island had no artistic identity in the VGA days. whether you like it or not, curse was where the series has found it's visual identity.

LOL what the fuck is that shit

>Gamespy
How long have you had this fucking image saved?

Attached: gamespy.jpg (1280x720, 136.44K)

>indie dev: "i do what i want"
>capitalist dev: "i do what people want"
>corporate dev: "i do what i demand people to want"

Not op
I still have issues 1 through 100 of Electronic Gaming Monthly, GameSpy, and Video Games and Computer Entertainment, and numerous issues of 2600.

Cope

Attached: Fucking Tumblr Artists.jpg (1400x439, 167.37K)

>Cope
Why did you end your comment with this? Not everyone is trying to pick a fight with you.

Attached: starcraft.jpg (640x480, 110.53K)

They were thinking you fucking pigs will just eat up whatever slop they serve you, and they're right

and yet somehow ron gilbert manages to be all 3 of those at the same time

the other day I thought about how the 90's was the last decade were "new" truly meant exciting and great.

make them noses dick shaped and you got your job at terrible toolbox.