New York governor signs bill to ban guns from “Sensitive Places”

New York governor signs bill to ban guns from “Sensitive Places”

> Sensitive places where guns cannot be carried include the subway, trains, buses and ferries, as well as government buildings, houses of worship, schools, libraries, public playgrounds, public parks, restaurants, zoos, homeless shelters and polling places, according to the legislation.

> abcnews.go.com/amp/US/york-lawmakers-introduce-bill-ban-guns-times-square/story?id=86071477

How is this legal?

Supreme Court recognizes the right for concealed carry and the governor immediately restricts the places you can carry so strictly that you basically cant carry anyway.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1600x900, 192.36K)

How do I defend myself if someone breaks the law and attacks me with a weapon in a public space though?

We need to carry arms to protect ourselves.

suck it up, rednecks, you started it with your corrupted SCOTUS now you reap the whirlwind

Attached: judge pubes, clearance thomas, anita hill.jpg (462x525, 32.36K)

That bitch has armed security any time she goes to any of those places.

file a lawsuit and get lots of money

start building your case today

Attached: KEK.jpg (980x980, 125.47K)

u don't. u die and they release the killer after 2 weeks

You forgot to put your ass on the list. Take the gun out of your ass, fetishist.

>being in Jew York
>ever

Attached: Bert.png (500x690, 642.21K)

LoL weapons grade cunt. Just more nonsense for the SCOTUS to nullify.

Attached: rail kitty.jpg (1920x1080, 278.73K)

>New York governor signs bill to ban guns from “Sensitive Places”

You know, because it has worked so well when spaces were declared as being "gun free zones". It makes perfect sense, doesn't it? I mean, criminals would never violate those kind of laws, right?

>Supreme Court recognizes right for concealed carry.

>Can't bring concealed handgun into Supreme Court

Attached: Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll-Thumb-3807026994.gif (390x259, 982.06K)

Unlike any courthouse which is peppered with LEOs, public transit is very spread out with few cops which means if you're assaulted, raped or mugged you're on your own.

"congress shall make no law prohibiting..."

File a lawsuit.

>How is this legal?
It's not. They don't need it to "stick" for longer than a year until SCOTUS slaps it down. They are taking advantage of how slow SCOTUS operates.

Enjoy some irony. This isn't debate.

>They are taking advantage of how slow SCOTUS operates.
buuuullllsssshhhhhiiitttt.

No one is making 1-year long gun policy changes. Fuck, gun fetishists are dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

This is a debate.

If you say so.

Let that cunt make ridiculous laws. Will just make it easier to flip NY to red.

It'll likely be struck down, but it's gonna take time. The weirdest part about this is the fact that this law was passed in response to the Supreme Court saying they can't deny someone a permit for arbitrary reasons. People could already carry in most of those places provided they got a permit, which they still need to get, and the sky didn't fall.

That will be fun to watch