OI CUNT!! Yeah you... tell me who your favorite character is on The Boys and why it's Billy Butcher

OI CUNT!! Yeah you... tell me who your favorite character is on The Boys and why it's Billy Butcher.

Attached: oicunt.png (1224x1224, 1.23M)

extremely 1 dimensional character with a le tragic backstory of being a cuck

I never got that vibe from him, but if you feel that way, who is your favorite character then?

Really like Frenchie

probably Sneed Stark from Game of Thrones

Wrong franchise.

None because I dont watch shitty american television. I only watch shitty american cinema.

Wolverine

PR on damage control because a lot of people are pointing out that they skip a lot of each episode

Karl urban has the worse cockney accent couldn't they get someone with the real accent to play him like Jason statham or something

mine is Homelander [season 1 only]

Attached: unamused.png (800x800, 275.64K)

Attached: homelandersmile.gif (220x221, 121.2K)

i agree, still waiting for his "badass" comeback though

oi ya buncha pooftas that omlander iz a right cunt

Attached: butcher.jpg (474x268, 9.65K)

Obviously

Attached: 0-stormfront-cover.png (960x500, 541.25K)

DAILY REMINDER, AMERICANS = FERAL BRITS

this show sucks ass, none of the characters are good. I liked the mute japanese girl but it's cuz I wanted her anime powers and also to plug her asshole with my sushi roll if you know what I mean.

Based

cunts based.. 10/10 would have a beer with him and listen to his crap for hours

Feral? Have you had a look at you homeland lately? Are you lost in a Victorian hangover? England is a starving corpse of what it used to be. America is now bigger, stronger, and richer than the empire ever was. Wake up britbong, the halcyon days of the brittish world died 77 years ago at the end of WW2.