As Ohio restricts abortions, 10-year-old girl travels to Indiana for procedure

As Ohio restricts abortions, 10-year-old girl travels to Indiana for procedure

dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/01/ohio-girl-10-among-patients-going-indiana-abortion/7788415001

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (710x707, 186.63K)

isnt it a bit late for her to get aborted?

How did the girl get pregnant? Why were the parents not protecting their girl?

If you have to ask...

it was probably the dad that got her pregnant

>How did the girl get pregnant?
When a boy kisses a girl 9 months later a stork delivers a baby and they all live long and happily after.

Imagine having a 10yo pregnant child, like fucking get your family in order, damm degenerates.

it was a nigger, i know because the media won't say the rapists name or race.

Attached: 13does50.jpg (680x414, 23.18K)

Considering that I dont know of any 10 year old boys that can make a girl pregnant (by kissing, of course), I can only imagine how she got pregnant.

Why do conservatives always ask a bunch of stupid questions after the fact. This, like most other public health problems hillbilly retards bitch about, ALREADY FUCKING HAPPENED AND MUST NOW BE SOLVED. Asking a bunch of thumbsucking questions after the fact achieves nothing and is retarded.

Attached: 1656449773089.jpg (1280x853, 148.59K)

We'll use this as a talking point but let's totally ignore the fact that a fucking 10 year old got knocked up. Stay classy libshits.

Attached: 1624382254519.jpg (914x1218, 148.91K)

roundabout way of defending pedofilia

this guy.

Attached: youmotherfuckeryou.gif (202x200, 750.61K)

this faggot thinks getting 10 year olds pregnant is normal

Happens a lot in conservative states, Jethro.

Attached: gettyimages-707707353-612x612.jpg (612x479, 59.89K)

This faggot can't read

Attached: unknown-1.png (444x424, 297.59K)

I honestly didn’t know could get pregnant at that age. What a tragedy.

It doesn’t matter. The fact that the girl can’t get an abortion is wrong on every level

>no argument
>deflects to pedophilia as misdirectjon 9f thr discussion

Hi, Fancy Bear! You should take borsch break and try different thread, tovarich. You will not win here. Slava Ukraini.

Weird way of saying you have a pregnant child fetish. Disgusting.

Stop raping kids freak
Sounds like a personal problem not the entire country's retarded kike. Maybe don't let your slut daughter get pregnant at 10 and it won't be an issue.
P.s. Stop raping and then murdering babies freak

I thought medical abortions were still good? Or is it all of them?

How is babby formed?

pics of preggo kid or its a larp

Conservatives could walk into auswitch and ask for context. They can never address reality without misdirection.

No, he's got a point. What do conservatives say when a school gets shot up? "Oh no, mental illness has gotten so out of hand". Its just a bunch of finger pointing bullshit. Also this case is a little ironic. You want to jump up and down about the age of the child, but this bill has a major impact on exactly that demographic. They want to hold children accountable for making mistakes? Sentenced to 18 years of taking a kid in and dumping all your money into it? Thats destroying the youth before they even get off the ground. People have a right to choose when it comes to a matter that will impact the rest of your life.
Welcome to the conversation.

Fuck that, I want to see a timestamp of the cunt-scrape!

Attached: Jes.png (914x665, 388.27K)

Shut up disingenuous faggot you know damn well the question is intended to make you wonder WHY a TEN year old is pregnant but you knew that you retarded faggot

Yeah… I doubt you really hold those views. Why do people like you try so hard to troll though? Can’t imagine how pathetic your life must be where you feel like you need to bait to get some sort of satisfaction

What does that have to do with anything retard. You're trying way too hard to make no point at all lol. P.s. never happened logistically impossible kike

Do you have anything to actually say in response? Doubt it.
Move along cultist tourist

Are Democrats seriously using a 10 year old sexual abuse victim to push their political agenda?

Attached: KEK.jpg (470x470, 47.27K)

>Yeah i really doubt that you don't like murdering children and raping 10 year olds
This is your brain on lefty nonsense.

They do it with freshly dead children they paid to have shot up so why not? They are losing the cultural war and they can't stand it. They'll do anything to grasp at straws.

>still no argument
>still screaming pedophilia through his tears in hopes that it will stick

Retard

Attached: lLn3ijdcgdCIjICLeOpRB1VoQC7c5h4SnNy6ldLmCns.jpg (600x315, 44.78K)

You're the one with no argument and i already called that out so you are gonna need new material you slow ass kike.
How's it feel to be so utterly hopeless lol

You have autism.

Calm down and spin your fidget spinner.

Lol retarded leftist shills can't even do their jobs right.

Anyone with a brain can see through your straw man bullshit

Oh no we broke him now he won't respond. Either that or he's seething and trying really hard lolooolollolol typical redditor scumbags

Stop projecting buddy try addressing the argument again instead of skirting around it like a little bitch.