Theres a car full of niggers outside my house. there like 7 of them. Are they gonna kill me? Sorry...

Theres a car full of niggers outside my house. there like 7 of them. Are they gonna kill me? Sorry, my phone has a shit camera and I was trying to be low key taking this pic.

Attached: 20220702_032550.jpg (4000x1800, 1.78M)

just start yelling in a childs voice for 'daddy?' and they will disperse
if that doesn't work then call police and they will leave or go to prison

Call the cops, frame them for something so they get killed

This post is satire btw

I'm thinking about it.

7? Is it a clown car user? Those crafty niggers must have stolen it

Do it.

no need to frame them, they are already going to be committing multiple crimes, probably felonies

They've been there for like 45 minutes.

In Minecraft that is.

Call Charles Bronson, he'll sort it.

You should go out there and ask them

you say you've seen several people show up and exchange something with them before leaving? Interesting. I bet the police would like to hear about that.

Don't worry, they wouldn't be hanging outside the car like that if they were going to break in. They would have stayed inside the car and have taken them maybe 3 minutes before coming out and breaking in

They're probably just kids partying across the street. You should get on your roof and pelt them with a bb gun

just be ready to call the popo, you can't trust a random nigger in a group that is not from your neighborhood

OP here, I'm going to go out for a cigarette. If I don't come back and reply in 10 minutes then I was probably killed in a drive by.

Share a smoke with them, give them your girl too

There's a pack of feral niggers outside and your brightest idea is to go out for a smoke? lmao gl

He should ask them to hit their blunts

there is a 100% chance that OP is a faggot.

Well yeah
You should go see a therapist if you're feeling suicidal

Yeah