Post your favorite pics of chicks spread at the gynecologist

Post your favorite pics of chicks spread at the gynecologist

Attached: 2DE7695.jpg (800x532, 44.54K)

I wanna be a gynecologist

So do I

Attached: 62271B4.jpg (300x400, 29.01K)

Just remember the reason people see them is because there usually is a nasty problem....just sayin

That's why we should mandate wellness checks to balance it out for the docs

Attached: F09C4A3.jpg (1266x753, 137.65K)

Nah it’s usually just regular check ups. Like a dentist

We should defiantly encourage them like annual teeth checkups

Attached: F1D1947.jpg (1806x2814, 705.64K)

ladies come in for pregnancy checks a lot. but there are some with veggies in their snatch and the occasional "dont tell my husband about this STD"

Re you an OBGYN or something?

i work in billing in one. close enogh to know all the drama. cucumbers etc. its never the tatted up teens, its always the nice church lady with a dildo in her. or the chchlamydia needed antibiotics

Muff. Minge. Gap.

Attached: 20290738.jpg (320x240, 17.25K)

Or the "is my hymen torn after sex for a week because muslim girls need to be pure" uhhh bbad news girl, we cant just sew itback on

you have discord or something?

you mean MURDERERS killing BABIES?

love this one she looks so happy and enjoying her pelvic exam :)

not onmobile but if you got questions, ive been there 3 years including covid

Attached: 2018-02-28 21.50.00.jpg (1960x4032, 1016.64K)

I have lots of questions do you have an email or something?

Also: "My little girlhas the Diva cup stuck inside her on the cervix, andalso, Ithink she has Covid" WTF get out bitch, youre gonna give it to us all, reach your hand up and pull it outlike a grenade pin, easy to do at home,

Diva cups must be a pain

why wouldn't you just ask the questions here? you trying to get a person fired for a hippa violation or something?

no but I would just like to keep in contact I don't want to get you fired you can use a throw away email

for the guys, buy a low Ph vag soap for girls, dont let your GF use regular crap sodium lureth soap on her labia.

do this, go to a starbucks by a medical plaza. hang out, see a person in scrubs, sit next to them and say"man you wouldnt beleive the thigs Isee imn my clinic" then they one up you with their real stories and you can listen to those, and not be stuck in a clinic of sick people all day.

What's a gunecologist? What's vagina? What is me? Tell me please

yeah well you smell like a cop

I see would love to hear teen stories or sex mishaps

totally not i have questions obgyn related and want to talk to someone