What issues will there be with technology on Mars?

What issues will there be with technology on Mars?

Attached: 1651002052727.jpg (1280x720, 188.25K)

internet speed

>will

Attached: 1649764298575.png (1288x724, 1.32M)

Sand, sand everywhere

Attached: sub-buzz-24075-1492359365-1.jpg (600x362, 41.79K)

Probably human bodies becoming deformed due to the low gravity and trying to fix that especially in babies. Martians would never be able to survive on earth without extensive years training

None, because our bones would slowly disintegrate.
Humanity will never be a space faring species in any long-term or significant way.

Terraform Venus (and Earth) and this problem will be solved.

Realistically we would build giant space colonies with artifical gravity which is entirely plausible

Our biology. Habitation is a gargantuan problem already, but at least feasible in the long term. When it comes to our biology there's the problems that we know (from the ISS) like vision (can last for years), blood flow issues, muscle weakness, reduction of bone mass, lack of sleep etc, all of it in a short span of time; this is stuff that you start to feel in weeks. Can you imagine how fucked up we would get by long exposure on Mars? The unknown unknowns? Not even counting radiation, which I read it's a real danger over there. It might be hell for these people. They need to go ready to suffer, even die a gruesome death.

Attached: 1645310734475.png (1500x2250, 1.11M)

how do we connect to the internet when the Sun gets in the middle, frens?

Attached: 1652257075936.jpg (657x525, 45.15K)

We wait for the moon to get in the middle of it.

>Humanity
I'm not going to mars in my human form. That sounds very uncomfy.

people unironically believing there is such thing as Mars without ever seeing it for themselves are exactly why cuck fetish is so popular will not even get into all other fairy tales cuck fags believe

Attached: 0_12f132_e0e0e0b7_xl.jpg (800x568, 104.66K)

the good news is cosmic rays will kill humans with cancer faster than it can randomly cause a life-support system to bug out and vent the airlock

I'd say the most important one, is how do you put physical objects on something that doesn't exist?

what

mars and all "planets" aren't material objects.
"Space" agencies have routinely lied throughout the years.
And personalities like carl sagan have even been on record as saying they had to cover certain truths up from the public.
The only "pictures" we have of planets are very artistic render composites.

>material objects
He felt for the "material world" meme

Attached: anime-laugh.gif (424x498, 3.16M)

Ok.

>He felt for the "material world" meme
I do everyday, yeah.

>with

You see it every time you look up in the sky, you bimbo.