Im 16 and have never kissed or hugged a woman and i can barley speak to them i dont know what to do

im 16 and have never kissed or hugged a woman and i can barley speak to them i dont know what to do

Attached: AA3B65AD-B16B-48EE-A9C2-9B8553138EE5.jpg (1242x1092, 111.8K)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
He's breaking Global Rule 2

same but i'm 19

Pretty sure lurking on Any Forums is the best way to talk to women. I’m like 99% sure that you’re taking the right steps. For sure a healthy way to approach it.

You're completely fine, OP. A surprising amount of people havent done those things by 16. Chill out and remember that, worst case scenario, you'll get laid in your first month of college.

enjoy the 2 year ban faggot

You're literally still a child dude. Calm down.

You need to be 18 to post here.
MODS!!!

you're a fucking child dude some people have their first kiss at 20 just stop worrying about it and something will happen eventually

Attached: 1628868588520.gif (115x128, 226.6K)

Attached: 1650539016641.gif (160x160, 69.1K)

Enjoy your 1 month ban

Back to r/teenagers

Mods mods mods

This website is for 18 years minimum, you are breaking the rules and in some states violating the law

Not OP, but everyone my age got laid by 16 or ended up forever alone. And some of us ended up better off.

Attached: 6781235645847656376347.png (347x419, 233.33K)

So before you get banned start building up your self-esteem and confidence.
Your parents obviously gave you none of that because they hate you. Strong work but it is true. If not hate, too bored and indifferent to interact with you.
Tough pill to swallow but it is what it is

Turn into Trans, slap on a fursuit, and have at it champ. You'll have all the assholes you can fuck.

Before you get banned, I’ll tell your stupid little ass one thing.

LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN.

This place is nothing but a corrupted cesspool of hate and anguish. It’s very design is to promote hate and insanity. The young, the innocent and the impressionable are the most affected. This place will twist your worldview, confuse you, fill you with hate, poison your mind, plant the wrong ideas, and worst of all, demoralize you. It’s a goddamn psy-op kid, and for all of us lost oldfags, it’s already too late.

Heed my warning, leave and NEVER come back.

this

I was like you. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 27. Now I've been married close to 15 years and have 2 kids. You can do it too OP.

No you're not going to get arrested because you browsed Any Forums under 18.

Same but 26

Go back to faking depression on tiktok, retarded newfag.

Shut the fuck up. You're clearly not mentally strong enough to handle this site if you're a pussy like that. I used this website to strengthen my mental gymnastics and be more resistant to trauma. Stay strong, Kings.

Attached: 1649646309114.jpg (236x300, 7.69K)