Do you ever fear that whatever niche or old/outdated tech you regularly use will someday cease to exist on the market...

Do you ever fear that whatever niche or old/outdated tech you regularly use will someday cease to exist on the market and you'll pretty much be screwed or be unable to upgrade should anything happen to your device?
I worry about that a lot.

Attached: 1650587692801.jpg (2037x2114, 339.45K)

you do know, at the very least, rudimentary electronics troubleshooting and repair, right?

Do we really need 8 hugs a day?

I'd kill for 1 a day. I just want to be loved.

I like to use my stuff until it stops working, there's been very few cases where something I'm replacing hasn't been made woefully obsolete by newer devices, the same price buying you a massive performance uplift in the process.

Just don't use proprietary or undocumented formats and you won't need to worry

I hug my dw more than 8 times a day so im good

As author and family therapist Virginia Satir once said, “We need four hugs a day for survival. We need eight hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth”.

Attached: 1654515135415.gif (720x312, 1.74M)

My only worry is that the old outdated shit that I buy will dry up and I'll be forced to pay retail or an inflated price to have it back.

damn i would kill for a terminal font that looks like the text in that image, with similar styled box drawing characters to boot

imagine getting hugs from someone that loves you lol. what a wild thought. haha, sounds dumb. im too cool for that. i spend all my time alone. totally ok with that. im ok. ha. I use arch btw

;_;

Average r9k fag

;-;

I haven't been hugged in a fuckton of years.

Yes but I have taken the necessary steps to ensure I can use it for decades

Attached: 1656898689580.jpg (2576x1932, 1.26M)

I'm hugging a pillow and thinking of you user

Thanks, fren

I have 4 kids, 2 under the age of 10
I get well over 8 hugs a day.

I'd rather die of hug-withdrawal than have to take care of 4 kids for their entire childhoods

I have a gf but I cant really talk with her. I feel isolated when being with her. Sex is cool and I get hugs but I still feel very alone most of the time. We've tried talking it through but we are really very different and we draw meaning from very different things in life.

What do

Same, haven't hugged someone since graduating high school, and that was 15 years ago.

Checked.
My kids are fun though.
I like them more than I like pretty much anyone else.
Going snowboarding with them is the highlight of my year.

>I like them more than I like pretty much anyone else
Classic parenting brainworm. You're biologically hard wired to lose yourself and become infatuated with your kids as soon as you have them.

i hate hugs

Attached: 1342345643634634.jpg (130x148, 3.67K)

Based father

and that's a good thing

Sounds like I’m screwed but at least it doesn’t feel bad