Let's settle this once and for all. WHO IS THE HOTTEST FRANCINE SMITH OR LOIS GRIFFIN? For me it's Francine Smith

Let's settle this once and for all. WHO IS THE HOTTEST FRANCINE SMITH OR LOIS GRIFFIN? For me it's Francine Smith.

Attached: Mematic_20220701_225843.jpg (3022x3830, 1.52M)

Francine is wayyyyy hotter

Right, easy

Francine, 100%.
Lois is a slut, but it's implied numerous times that she's only in it for her pleasure. Francine will give you the greatest fuck of your life

Francine is way sexier, and her personality is way more lovable and genuine. Franny is adorable and her flaws are more innocent and child-like, plus shes kind of a duts and thats cute. She’s a lot more agreeable, submissive and seems like she’d actually be fun to hangout with.

Lois is a selfish, greedy and a narcissistic cunt. Doesn’t give a fuck about her family and is a very fake person. Very unnurturing and lacks any motherly touch and this is very unattractive in a woman. Physically she is mogged by franny and she has a huge kike nose. Lois is actually just a quintessential jewess. Everything she does is for herself, and how she looks in others eyes.

Right has thick curvy thighs.

Clack

Attached: D552FB71-97A4-4DAE-9F4C-04FDBE660793.jpg (766x1230, 546.03K)

Shit bois it's neither...... It's bee clack all along.

OP here, I was trying say this, but I couldn't put it into words since I haven't watched Family Guy for over a decade. You're spot on though, Franny is a ride or die chick who loves her family which makes her way sexier.

Attached: Francine_Smith.png (200x435, 71.78K)

francine

Lois head is a circumcised penis. If you say lois you're a faggot.

Francine over Lois but Haley over Francine

Attached: 1652737653176.png (1523x1080, 544.19K)

Neither. They're cartoons. I'll pick dexters mom from Dexter's laboratory

You guys are gay as fuck for watching either one of these gay ass cartoons

think about this logically
francine managed to get a gigachad CIA money printer to marry her
all lois got was a fat slob

Absolutely agree

Attached: 31_papgi_jump-1.jpg (1600x2000, 247.84K)

Francine all the way.

ikr? what a dogshit selection.

Francine is leagues above Lois, but there are at least dozens of young 20s/teens that put both of them in their place way down where they belong

francine.

I'm sexier than both of them.

Attached: 60E.jpg (500x500, 81.53K)

You're gay for coming into a thread that talks about things you think are gay, now fuck off faggot!

You sure like to say gay a lot. You must be a closeted homosexual