Hey so I know this hard to believe but your guys replies might have a huge impact on human history

Hey so I know this hard to believe but your guys replies might have a huge impact on human history.
Me
> 18 years old
>already with 2 college degrees (associates)
>extreme loner since I was kid
>rejected by women
>stop chasing women since I was 16
> lost contact with my only 3 friends since a year now
>people always make me feel bad about myself
>6’3
>220 pounds
>I drive a 2015 Audi A5 paid for by my parents
>show very little emotions
>I’ve been accused of being a psychopath even tho I felt like I’ve done very good deeds in my life and never showed them off
> extreme ambition
>I always have to get what I want and I become extremely obsessed over it
>similar background story to Napoleon and Hitler
>comes from a minor nobility
>extreme childhood trauma when it came to social friendship
>I was probably sexually assaulted at throughout 8 to 13 years olds by another guy who was 4 years older than me but I’m not really sure however you guys said yea.
The reason I am telling you this is because I have plans
Plan A and plan B
Plan A is to continue living my life with zero friends and zero relationships however I will have loads of money and multiple cars such as a rolls Royce. And show off to everyone I see once in a while
Plan B is to rise the ranks and become the emperor of my country however before the age of 16 there is some minor to medium scandals that might hurt me. However NOTHING after the age of 16 is scandalous. i really don’t know because nothing in this world means anything and like Napoleon said. “To live without leaving a trace of one’s existence is not to live at all”

Attached: AB00FD18-4F19-47BB-A02C-133B73EE4DEE.jpg (1170x1672, 704.26K)

I will follow you my king

Pfft!

Sorry you got raped a bunch as a kid, I’m sure you’ll be a really fair and balanced leader of your country.

Attached: 456CB018-2C55-4BCD-B7BC-007F9C3F8F87.png (498x408, 447.95K)

dude you're a loser like the rest of us with delusions of grandeur. the biggest impact you make is a dent in the sidewb484valk after jumping

No

A seems to be a way you can go.
B actually requires social skills. You actually need to have skills in social interaction to lead people.
Maybe join a social club, local associqtion, fraternity whatever to have some social interaction. Doesn't even require that much social skills, just get in and you have people who will hang out with you just because you're a member of the same club

My social skills ressemble napoleons and Hitler, retarted but effective. They weren’t the most talkative people. I was very good at speeches in school. However I am weird

What's your endgame?
So you become emperor and all, what do you do then?

Ummm
>> 18 years old
>Plan B is to rise the ranks and become the emperor of my country however before the age of 16

I found a problem with your Plan B

I really don’t know, but I could just imagine seeing everyone’s face when I am crowning myself emperor, every girl who rejected me, everyone who thought I was a total useless loser makes me so happy

Continue reading dumbass

Going full-emperor just because someone ridiculed you a couple years ago? Not achieving your goal is actually good for you, because as long as you are busy with climbing ranks you don't have much time to notice you've been fighting an image only you can see.
Everyone has some scandals, but for you it's a problem. Becoming someone really highly-esteemed while giving noone any possibility to attack your personality, which is always impossible.
Maybe some introspection and/or psychologist would help you more than climbing ranks in terms of achieving happiness

Psychologist? You gotta be fucking kidding me. You see ur like every other NPC. Psychologist ONLY HELP SOCIETY . NOT THE INDIVIDUAL, IT BLINDSIDES YOU INTO CONFORMING WITH SOCIETY. Look I’m a static yet very unique individual. I don’t only want to become emperor just for revenge. There’s video of me when I was just a baby yelling my mother that I’ll be king one day

Everyone is a slave to society. The NPC becomes an NPC through his upbringing and you became what you are due to all the things you've experienced.
It's not just about revenge, there's many reasons.
Pray tell: if people tell you you rarely show emotions and seem like a psychopath but the mere mention of the idea you aren't that different of a human being makes you seethe instantly, what does that tell you?
Why does it cause you such emotion?

He did say he had a similar background story to hitler and napoleon

I vote plan C, stay a massive faggot

why not settle for plan C: get some friends and still make a fuckton of money to enjoy life. by the way you sound like a massive faggot. stop it or nobody wants to work with you.

Attached: fuck_my_shit_up_fren.png (374x363, 150.9K)

Their methods weren't retarded, just simple. Straightforward. They didn't have to talk much because they did what they had to do to make things work. If you wanna be a leader, just know that you'll have to do whatever you gotta do to make shit work. Also know that people will try to tear you down, including people on your side. Surround yourself not only with like-minded people, but ones you can trust too.

Based. Ignore (or at least minimize) women and surround yourself with like-minded males to bring down costs of living.

You show little emotion because you're autistic not because you're a psychopath. Option A