No, no, no, don't worry about the rape...

No, no, no, don't worry about the rape, worry about the fact that the child had to drive 30 minutes out of the way to have a tube jammed in her vagina.

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-013117_Chrome.jpg (720x1091, 506.19K)

fake and gay, try harder

So... she should have been forced to keep it? Just trying to work out exactly how fucktarded you are. She's 10, mate. I know you and muzzies probably wanked yourself stupid over this, but think for a fucking second, will you?

You need to work on your reading comprehension, "mate." Where did I say or even imply that?

Save the 10 year old from... pregnancy
In exchange
Kill the baby?? Yeah no keeping the kid is the morally right choice regardless if she was raped pr not, you are ruining a second life with the abortion

>Yeah no keeping the kid is the morally right choice regardless
Yes, ruining the rest of the ten year old's life is the morally correct thing to do.

Republicans own women's bodies and you have to move states because of it lmao bitch mad?

this is a fabricated story kek

A child does not ruin your life silly, her mom can help take care of it, or it can be given into adoption

What's fabricated about it?

Here let me end all abortion arguments in a few statements.

>Abortion is supposed to be a last resort, not the go-to option.
>There are many easy ways to prevent yourself from getting pregnant.
>Entitled western women spend more time coming up with excuses to justify their abortions than they do preventing their own unwanted pregnancies.
>The reasons given by liberals to justify excessive abortions are literally 1 in 10 million cases.
>Women in America are narcissistic spoiled babies who can't handle being told "no."
>In regards to Roe V Wade being overturned: the federal government should absolutely have no say in the legality of abortions as there is no constitutional basis to justify abortion legislation at that level of government.

I would be more concerned about how a 10 year old got pregnant, abortions for the health of a women aren't illegal anywhere same with rape.
Fuck lefty fags who ignore this point.

Attached: 1655828277748.jpg (400x384, 137.24K)

You're fine with literal pedos forcing their rape victims BY LAW to carry the child? Okay. Pretty on brand for you jew-suckers to bend over and take it.

it isn't real for starters

>ruining a kid's life
Are you mentally disabled?
The parents/family members can take care of it or it can be sent to adoption.

>strapping that family down with the rapists child is the right thing to do

According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the average cost of raising a child to age 18 was $233,610 as of 2015

Beyond the morality of subjecting a family to raising a rapists abomination, you would also subject them to poverty? Over the next 18 years, do you think this is going to help or hurt middle class Americans more?

>put it up for adoption

Roughly 20,000 children “age out” of foster care each year

That means, for each year that passes, there are 20 THOUSAND children that go without knowing a parents love. And thats before the abortion bans across the US. You're taking the morally correct path to hell, my friend.

This

That was the point.

"The child was six weeks and three days pregnant, making her ineligible to get an abortion in Ohio"

Your advocates for allowing illegal immigrants to just waltz right in to your sanctuary states and perpetuate rape- so what's your point, dumbass?

Its not taking it, killing the baby would be "taking it" you are using the same logic as muslim honor murder

Are you aware that most child rape is committed by family? Great idea to raise a future victim. Just put it and the world out of its misery.

That's not the kid's fault, given the circumstances, I know you lot love making excuses to allow murdering babies. But rape, according to abortion statistics isn't even the biggest factor here, all you are doing is making a big deal over minor instances. Look at other factors to prevent rape if that's what you are concerned with.

itt: a bunch of faggots claim ownership of a 10 yo girl's body.

pathetic.

Attached: lol6.jpg (391x506, 26.95K)

>the rapist is typically a family member, so
>there's only one family member in every family
Wow, what a great argument.