Boomers have worked incredibly hard for their houses...

Boomers have worked incredibly hard for their houses. Millennials just waiting for prices to drop to take advantage of their elder's misfortune is straight up evil, they do not deserve to own houses that way. Do they even realize that by waiting and not paying the real full worth of the houses they are ruining well earned retirement plans of many hard working boomers?

Attached: 57a00afcb8e0cbac.jpg (828x913, 86.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q16QVwxcbY&ab_channel=ABCActionNews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

automatic sage

You must be brain-dead if you didn't know housing prices are jack up beyond their true worth from speculation markets. Another reason why common necessities like food, shelter and medical care shouldn't be on a free market system

Boomers got handouts from economic booms resulting in the cultural norms that make me want to hang every CEO in the street.

saged

Attached: 4chan average poster.png (1600x1089, 182.3K)

Buy the dip.

Honestly these things should be recognized as the human rights they really are. There's enough usable land for everybody.

go fuck yourself. ride my nuts on your ss cheque. at least my parents aren't a "direct" burden. knowing we don't/wont' have the support you enjoy on our back means something has to give. short term: normal people. long term: the rich can't survive without anyone else. cyka.

Attached: canadian my cuckoo.png (1358x693, 1.97M)

Get a job.

Retarded bait

dead people problems

Attached: autism speaks.png (277x42, 6.51K)

lol. better than yours!!

Attached: 1637528076967.jpg (474x260, 50.48K)

At this point the only millennials I know who don't have a home are the ones that spent their 20s doing shit like getting useless diplomas, partying, travel they couldn't afford, etc. Everyone I know that went into a trade or got a useful degree has a home and is doing well. Sorry their fucking 100k poli sci degree and backpacking trip to Europe didn't pan out in their 30s... atleast they chased their dreams right?

>Do they even realize that by waiting and not paying the real full worth of the houses they are ruining well earned retirement plans of many hard working boomers?

Attached: yep.png (225x225, 7K)

People have jobs.
They just don't have affordable housing.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q16QVwxcbY&ab_channel=ABCActionNews

Gen Xer here. I have my house, I'm about half paid off and at 3.1% after a Refi. The market is incredibly inflated right now and while I don't think a crash would benefit us, a correction is in order. I would like my kids to be able to afford a home in the next decade or so.

give it to me straight, firmly, and with no lube, Any Forumsros: will we EVER get a crash, a REAL crash, anytime soon?

it's just endless blueballing and chumps saying "a crash is coming bro" who will act all vindicated if it happens even though their "foresight" was vague as fuck

Attached: 1-78.jpg (700x500, 147.56K)

Ok ok how about this. I work and then get ripped off by paying much more than the house is worth giving the contractor enough money to sit on his ass all day.

Sounds genius, thanks Himey

Nothing makes me happier than knowing boomers will be dead soon. I don’t even care about house prices or any of that shit tbh, I just want the world rid of their spoiled brat attitudes, lack of self awareness and hyper inflated egos. The world will be a better place when they’re gone.

You have confused boomers with millennials.

your a fucking idiot first off. 2nd boomers money went further bc houses and cars werent so overpriced back in the 80's and 90's ( when they were 30 & 40 yrs old) the current housing prices are a prime example of capitalist greed and entitlement ( muh house i bought for 85k is now magically worth 500k bc i got the roof reshingled and i bc i said so) 3rd millennials know and remember the real value of homes. its the same fuckin windows,the same doors and the same shitty toilets it was 25 years ago.that doesnt make it worth 5 times more than its worth so fuck off with your retarded post.

With the fed in place a crash is inevitable, but as for the when? Extremely hard to say. A lot of people are pointing to the fact that house prices are higher now than they were during the bubble right before the recession, but as far as I know while the banks are very fucking likely up to some sort of shenanigans I doubt it's the same exact shenanigans this time around so... I mean...

Crash could happen tomorrow.

Could happen 50 years from now.

Anyone who knows for sure is insider trading.

Nice. Why wait tho?
Get every boomer house owner to the firing squad.
They are worthless anyway, a waste of oxygen

funny that. when my sister bought her house, they were frustrated by "losing" on bids. sooo her boi decided to go 30k over asking on the next then plus 10k after a "private" meet. yaaa. nooo. negotiation is a lost art. fair price is fair price. if a house is on the market for 3 years with no bites until it got

Attached: wat mate.png (313x353, 129.34K)