Homoromantic Asexual male(sex repulsed)

>Homoromantic Asexual male(sex repulsed)
Is there a worse fate orientation wise?

Attached: Ace_Tranz.png (695x693, 957.62K)

What happened to the rest of the ganggreen gang?

thats basically me
except i jerk off to 2d

Reminder that Asexuality is a medical disorder and it's current slang usage only makes sense because terminally horny tumblr fujos believe if you don't want to immediately rape anything higher than a 3 you have no sex drive

They moved out of townville to became normies and now have families.

yeah, you could be like me and be exclusively attracted (both sexually and romantically) to something that doesn't even fucking exist.

no it isn't retard

I'm asexual
Which is to say I'm asexual deviant eheheheheh

the concept of "sexual orientation" (especially "asexuality") isn't real, your real curse is being 110-120 IQ and lapping up these bullshit labels uncritically

I literally have no idea what any of that means

That's just a fucking castrato.

Sex is good and makes my peepee happy

My gf is mostly asexual but still wants to try it at some point.

>Is there a worse fate orientation wise?
Yes being a fucking oajaco

People who came up with this shit specifically called them "identities without a substance". All these infinite "genders" are supposed to mean fucking nothing and have no barriers to entry either. So that dipshits keep being unsure of who they are, and forever unstable.

Speak English, retard.

Attached: not vidya.jpg (226x223, 7.99K)

Your gf is getting dicked, just not by you.

Did the rest ever show up in the Gorillaz style? That would be cool

I just think people are gross and I’m too autistic to gel with them emotionally. I find them annoying after a certain period of time

ACE FROM GORILLAZ ON Any Forums WTF !!!!!!11!!11!!!!1!!!!1!111

HOLY SHIT THIS IS EXACTLY ME

like i dont find anyone hot or even attractive except for the "damn i wanna look like them" type of thing but at the same time i want a bf to do cute couple shit with

Attached: I FUCKING LOVE FISHING AND AM ALSO GAY.jpg (1080x1106, 133.39K)