What caused Indians to become scammers?

What caused Indians to become scammers?

Attached: scam.jpg (275x183, 8.83K)

They broke ass niggas

They are parasites that learned to exploit the dogshit intelligence of old boomers (Republicans)

So like any other company?

Money. What would you think?

You don't need to be broke to want to work.

Large companies from countries looking to outsource telephone based jobs to india for cheap essentially trained many indians to reach out and speak to foreigners via phone and computer. from there its just a shift from certain individuals to scamming people instead of calling as a representative of a legitimate business.

This tbh. Most indians consider $2,500 a year a good job. Also they have a large number of English speakers.

Indian here. I know you fuckers wouldn't believe me but most of the time it's people from your own country paying the callers to scam you.

they were brought into the modern age through colonialism, same as niggers. thats why they can't fix themselves or help themselves

Yep, look at the shit FB posts. The people posting it have no idea what it says. They're just paid to log into the accounts and copy/paste.

being forced to poop in designated shitting streets.

population

Designated Shitting Streets

Why wouldn't we believe you? Nobody in India has the money to run a scam campaign. Scam campaigns are run from elsewhere using indians as cheap exploitable labor.

No shit

What Caste are you?

>country of billions
>mostly poor
>access to internet
>internet means access to rest of world
>every few million you get a few guys who can figure out an it scam
>floods rest of world

I want to ask one of them to marry me . I wonder if they would consider it.

People here don't shit in the street anymore. You're living in the past

ha! this!!!

Not having working toilets and having to poop all over the sidewalks.

They learned from the best when the bongs were in charge.

Desperation.

Americans pay Indians pennies on the dollar to scam other Americans.

Those Americans call themselves 'business men'

Theyre also the same ones who scream, 'those dirty indians took our jobs!'

i believe it. america is a terrible country that deserves what it gets from its corruption and greed.