Why are agp cards so fucking fragile...

Why are agp cards so fucking fragile? Ive ordered 3 within the past month all of which no display I could only get a riva tnt2 to work, Ive tried 5 different motherboards, why are they so shit ?

Attached: 20220813_121304.jpg (4032x1816, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerated_Graphics_Port#Versions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause all the working ones are owned by people who want them all thats left is broken shit pettled by liars on ebay

Many of the higher end AGP cards from the mid 2000's utilized lead free solder, and inadequate cooling solutions. This is why they have a high rate of failure.

Because even the newest AGP cards are 15 years old now so most have failed naturally due to bad capacitors, failing memory or some other problem. Normally they would just go in the trash, but apparently there is a market for them.

get that card of that carpeted surface, idiot

autogynephilia cards

>Carpeted surface
Meme

Your dreams of the ultimate windows 98 computer will never come true, this old hardware is dead all of it is dead, sure newer hardware is built to last longer, but thats by 5 years AT BEST

try not forcing them into pcie slots

dont you have to match the exact version of the motherboard?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerated_Graphics_Port#Versions

Thank christ agp is a dead format, hated it so much pciex16 was like getting kissed by an angel, if only it arrived 7 years earlier

What does an AGP card do? Give you more autogynephilia?

Still have the Creative Riva TNT2 Ultra 32mb AGP with the original box, ran for 12 years and will run for much more

You still can buy AGP cards??

Did you try any ATi GPUs?

Two different 9800 pros

My old x1950's still work.
Fans are loud as shit though.

damn.
You might have to find someone who can reball them with lead solder joints.

That or the mobos to blame, I tested, a riva tnt2, TWO different geforce 4 ti 4600's, a geforce 4 ti 4800, two 9800 pros, and a 6800 ultra

Heres every gpu tested

Attached: 20220813_202356.jpg (4032x2268, 3.71M)

It's certainly possible, nice collection user.

I know you're a troll, but the B560M-PLUS does not have AGP, it has PCI express. AGP is a dead standard, retard.