Mass shooting in Kentucky

Mass shooting in Kentucky

> Two officers were killed when a man opened fire on police attempting to serve a warrant at a home in eastern Kentucky on Thursday night, authorities said. Several officers were shot at the scene in Floyd County.
> Police took 49-year-old Lance Storz into custody late Thursday night, according to media reports.
> Two officers were killed at the scene, and five officers were injured, an arrest citation said. An emergency management official was also injured and a police dog was killed, according to the citation.
> Storz was arraigned Friday morning by a judge in Pike County. He pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder of a police officer and was jailed on a $10 million bond

cbsnews.com/news/allen-kentucky-shooting-lance-storz-arrested/?intcid=CNI-00-10aaa3b

Attached: C83A3137-87AE-4CF0-9C03-0A336939572F.jpg (1169x1036, 155.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyt.com/2022/07/01/man-accused-killing-2-officers-shooting-6-others-floyd-county/
wkyt.com/2022/07/01/active-situation-reported-allen-people-advised-stay-out-area/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mugshot of the shooter

wkyt.com/2022/07/01/man-accused-killing-2-officers-shooting-6-others-floyd-county/

Attached: 67E19B37-28B1-4937-888C-F7CE5271A778.jpg (1169x681, 133.31K)

>Oh no Holmes, they interrupted my Gordita! Púta madre!

self defense =/= mass shooting

This is so predictable. Police abuse has put every single cop in mortal danger, not because they are protecting and surviving, but because they have abused the American public with extreme prejudice and lost the support of the majority of the very people and constitution ey swore to defend.

When do we get to the part where a gunowner, feeling threatened and with no duty to retreat, shoots a fetus.

Is it self defense or murder?

Es muy triste

Or he's just a criminal beaner who doesn't want to get arrested. Im not a fan of the police either, but you're looking too deep into it.

>a police dog was killed
Good. I hate Hitler dogs almost as much as I hate pits.

Maybe instead of a criminal beaner, its a poor and grainy photo of a white patriot cleaning up the ZOGbots

Update, it’s now 3 dead police officers

wkyt.com/2022/07/01/active-situation-reported-allen-people-advised-stay-out-area/

Attached: 43539403-D2EE-4924-B78B-3738EC9D4057.jpg (1170x1185, 221.54K)

I guess the fried chicken isn't that good

Good. I'd do the same if pigs tried to force themselves into my home.
pprpp

Attached: pprpp.png (313x291, 9.95K)

Howd he plead not guilty?

Imagine giving a solid peanut filled shit about cops.

>Lance Storz

Gutten Tag, mein name ist Lance Storz.

Attached: download.jpg (191x263, 6.26K)

Killing officers of the law who are serving a warrant is by no means self-defense.

>and a police dog was killed
Motherfucking TKers.

Attached: 1597362889349.jpg (657x557, 100.07K)

Good. Fuck piggers.

Attached: 1628702122688.png (680x646, 534.22K)

2 people dead isn't a fucking mass shooting, quit blowing every story up to suit your agenda

White man practicing his 2nd amendment rights vs. cops. What's a right-winger to do?

Which part confuses you? Are you not familiar with the arraignment process?

180ish Kg is quite a bit of mass.

>nobody should have guns except cops who we don't like or trust

Attached: Kopernik.jpg (827x550, 99.96K)

Surely because he believes he acted in self-defense

>somebody trying to kidnap and imprison me
>I'm not supposed to defend myself because they're part of a special gang that's allowed to do anything they want
Nah, fuck that shit.

He was a spic.

A warrant issued by a corrupt judge? This nigger is innocent until proven guilty whether you like it or not

not get involved

At a certain point you should probably do everything you can not to be taken alive. Even if he somehow does get out of serving time the police will harass him until they find an excuse to arrest or murder him.

Enjoy your 30 years to life.

A right winger would ask for context before making a decision, you ignorant leftist fuck

>Even if he somehow does get out of serving time
A cop killer? Nope.

He sure as hell is guilty of killing cops so safe to say he has no rights and he's going *under* the jail. Too bad so sad.

Spoken like a true coward. When the war comes, either you'll flee like a coward, or doe like a coward. Loser.

Sounds like he ought to have piled more bodies then

Beaners can't shoot that's why he only got 2