Why do you like killing babies?

Why do you like killing babies?

Attached: Major-Arguments-About-Abortion-Pros-and-Cons.jpg (1800x900, 494.54K)

Why do men rape?

Why can't you stop sucking dick?

Attached: 1538183864459.jpg (1024x745, 131.23K)

Why do women lie about men raping?

Oh no, I feel so insulted, I'm never posting this thread ever again. Curse you!

Why do men lie about raping women?

Why do women lie about men lying about being rapists?

Its really mind blowing that left wing media really has people convinced that anyone would actually want to kill a child.

Some people definately act like they would want to until they get knocked up of course then the whole script changes and it's "not for you" then you end up single mommy status

Because it's easy.

Who's getting and performing abortions then? You can't tell me that fully 100% of every person who's ever gotten or performed an abortion have not wanted to kill a child. Every variation of "much fetus not human" is a cope. A fetus is a human. No matter how much they scream about "parasites" and "much clump of cells," they know they're lying to everyone and themselves. So how do you justify your implication that there are zero abortion advocates that simply want to kill children for one reason or another?

Remind me again which side is making it easy for crazy people to get guns and shoot atual children.

This is bait you dumb fucks

Anyone who takes this bait is a fucking retard
This isn't an anonymous Any Forumstard

Attached: 1639102528732.png (621x618, 62.52K)

Because all they do is cry, nigger

You sound a little disconnected from reality my dude. Its not a trip to the candy shop. Theres already a lot of shame and stigma associated with abortions. These are people that are stuck in a rut with few options. It doesn't matter if your contraception failed, you made a mistake, or got raped. Shit happens, and there are safe options for people who don't have any. And ya know, this is only hurting the most vulnerable of women in society. Ones who are already in financial turmoil, or girls going to high school or college. I don't see how anyone could think they were doing people a favor by banning abortions in those states. Just more unwanted children forcing people into poverty? Or putting them up for adoption to maybe get lucky and find a loving home? The odds of that are not so great, so really this is condemning masses of children to foster homes where they wont ever feel a parents love? Congrats, I guess. You guys really did a bang up job striking some morality into society....

The one that knows what a woman is.

It a terribly written piece of shit that had to go in order for new legislation to be passed anyway. It's just American outrage propaganda.

I don't see you addressing anything I talked about.

>Britain's news source is literally called BBC

You can't make this shit up.

I knew you fags were retarded but holy fuck. Great job proving you don't actually care about children or women in one short stupid answer

Because they're not babies, their fetuses.

Why are so many children killed by guns only in the US? Is life only valuable in the womb?

We aren't even going to agree on what the difference is between murdering a human and terminating an abortion, so why waste the breath? Instead I'd like you to focus on whats going on right now. With real human beings that have conscious thought and will. Idk how you can argue for the survival of some abstract Maybe, when you're unwilling to address the damage this is going to cause women and families across the nation.