Bros i don't think she's gonna make it

bros i don't think she's gonna make it

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (329x500, 39.01K)

yeah whoever that therapist is that "helped her" has made her drastically worse
can only hope she puts out a cock sucking video before she dies

I don't get how she's always so upbeat and cheerful while she's practically a zombie turning into a skelly

Coroners always take pictures of deaths by unnatural causes. There will probably be post mortem nudes of her if she dies.

wish i was her :( i dont have a disorder i think, i just wish i was that skinny. looks totally worth the pain. hope she recovers soon tho.

I'm shocked she even made it this far.

honestly i think she's got some mega coomer that pays her to stay skinny

I keep seeing these threads and I feel in my heart and soul that I have some sort of moral duty to make her a sandwich/dinner.
(And then sit and make sure nothing happens to that food after she's done eating it. IDK, maybe we can listen to music or play video games for a few hours
while the nutrition usurps her faculties and makes her healthy. We sure as fuck aren't going on a walk.)

"Hey bahbeh, you're beautiful. Wanna know what would make you more beautful? Eat this sandwich."

i bet she has a bunch of intestinal parasites that are absorbing the nutrition from any food she eats

yea i kinda want to take her captive and force feed her until she doesn't die

Nobody does.

I'm not talking about force , it's not a fetish or sexual at all.
I just want her to stop being like this. I don't believe I could convince her, but I'd want to try.
Then when she's better, send her on her way.

well I AM talking about force, and for me it IS a fetish and it IS sexual.

Good. Then I'm sure you will take no offense when I tell you that I hope a big black man pees in your butt, sexually.

Attached: 1635661982850.jpg (570x526, 30.71K)

no i don't, thank you.

thank ms skeltal

Surprised she still around

would you like a boney, knobby elbows hug?

Attached: New Bitmap Image2.jpg (920x490, 68.56K)

what is this, some type of skellington?

I've heard that she is a synthetic person teaching girls to starve themselves into infertility. That's why she moves rapidly and has weird eyes that don't track properly. . . and why she's still alive

they unironically would have starved

Pimpin ass county meal…

Attached: IMG_1615.gif (498x498, 1.9M)

This fuckin skeleton hag is the funniest shit I’ve seen all week