Celeb

Celeb

Attached: dHtV8.jpg (4060x2680, 520.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a1GeB9y9zzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fear I was much too forward

Attached: Mishka.87.jpg (1125x1372, 376.47K)

nigga I graduated from the 25th ranked university in the country as a double major, double minor in just over 3 years. that's after I dropped out of HS and only had a GED and my SAT scores to get me in. I took the SAT test for the first time when I was in 7th grade at Duke University, an ivy league college. I'm a published writer. I have been since I was 12. I was a junior American ambassador to Australia when I was 16, where I got to stay for 2 months free of charge. I got to spain for free when I was 17, based solely off my scholastic merits. merits that I accomplished while I was stoned and drunk th eentire time and had 67 absences on average a year. I speak 4 languages. am learning a 5th now. not only am I as half as smart as I think, but even half of my intelligence would still trump your basic understanding of knowledge itself. knuckle dragging fucking narcissist. yeah my ego is huge, yeah I'm bipolar, and I admit it openly. but I can back up everything I've ever said here. none of it is scripted like the alternate reality you so vehemently cling to and try with every fiber in your being to convince people who see right through you of your aforementioned false reality. you bitch ass nigga. and to think, I thought you were being serious about burying the hatchet. you're so good at deception that you fooled a dude with a degree in criminal psychology, again. make no mistake that it was the last time, though. you're going to die alone in a hole somewhere covered in your own shit and piss if you don't heed my genuinely heartfelt advice to you. coward.

Attached: Thank you, Based God.jpg (2496x3723, 1.59M)

nigga I graduated from the 25th ranked university in the country as a double major, double minor in just over 3 years. that's after I dropped out of HS and only had a GED and my SAT scores to get me in. I took the SAT test for the first time when I was in 7th grade at Duke University, an ivy league college. I'm a published writer. I have been since I was 12. I was a junior American ambassador to Australia when I was 16, where I got to stay for 2 months free of charge. I got to spain for free when I was 17, based solely off my scholastic merits. merits that I accomplished while I was stoned and drunk th eentire time and had 67 absences on average a year. I speak 4 languages. am learning a 5th now. not only am I as half as smart as I think, but even half of my intelligence would still trump your basic understanding of knowledge itself. knuckle dragging fucking narcissist. yeah my ego is huge, yeah I'm bipolar, and I admit it openly. but I can back up everything I've ever said here. none of it is scripted like the alternate reality you so vehemently cling to and try with every fiber in your being to convince people who see right through you of your aforementioned false reality. you bitch ass nigga. and to think, I thought you were being serious about burying the hatchet. you're so good at deception that you fooled a dude with a degree in criminal psychology, again. make no mistake that it was the last time, though. you're going to die alone in a hole somewhere covered in your own shit and piss if you don't heed my genuinely heartfelt advice to you. coward.

Attached: Chad when he sees other people suffering.png (500x714, 357.33K)

Attached: chad when he sees little girls getting fucked up and bleeding.jpg (1600x1280, 208.35K)

what a lazy day! I didn't do anything!

Attached: saoirse-ronan-best-advice-trust-instinct-nyc-outing-01.jpg (774x1222, 185.81K)

I DONT FUCKING DESERVE IT
SO SICK OF IT

Attached: 552144152415214.jpg (1440x1766, 269.9K)

Attached: dHtV8.jpg (797x1000, 66.45K)

Attached: 5455442152413.gif (500x246, 476.88K)

youtu.be/a1GeB9y9zzo
From a movie but thoughts on pic related ? Can’t tell but not sure if they’d wear normal ones

Attached: 2C4030FB-B59D-441B-BDC2-27E0290AE35B.jpg (1464x208, 123.4K)

at least one person is thinking about you. Fuckin loser

Attached: 5542135241352415241.jpg (1440x1800, 459.98K)

Attached: 1656729850828.jpg (1960x3008, 1.81M)

Attached: Mishka.88.jpg (1124x1395, 578.63K)

Attached: 1650394003943.jpg (1080x1350, 164.63K)

Attached: 5523416523424352413.jpg (1399x1461, 282.3K)

Attached: 1627293213075.jpg (1011x727, 114.96K)

Attached: 55264385246381.jpg (1080x720, 93.51K)

Attached: 1656729946558.jpg (853x1280, 473.98K)

>impressive

Timestamp? Which part?

is this the same schizophrenic that used to try to sabotage these threads with gay spam?

Attached: 1648696211233.jpg (1080x720, 94.76K)