Jannies are the cancer killing Any Forums

Jannies are the cancer killing Any Forums

Attached: 1649342209441.jpg (1024x768, 327.84K)

Eat shit, Andyposter. I mean that. You eat shit anyway with your forced, pathetic "meme" but I want for you to literally fucking choke to death on shit. Your kind will NEVER be accepted. You fucking waste of everything. I am the CURE.

Attached: Asshole.png (1275x896, 813.81K)

Shut up

See you back in the Catalog, faggot.

Attached: Literally reddit the image.jpg (600x450, 79.81K)

> Not seasoning the sides

Attached: 1615937817522.jpg (530x665, 64.66K)

not protecting your polymer gun....should be on you at all times, and definitely not near a cooking surface.

Attached: bro.png (528x426, 351.71K)

it would be funny if the gun fired, broke the liquor bottle which then caused a huge fire and burned up the steaks.

that fag needs to mow his grass and use an edger

That brandy or whisky?

Meat looks a little over cooked.

Attached: sng token blind guy.jpg (1039x1047, 79.26K)

is someone finally doing something about the fat fucker who constantly spams this board with cringe log posts and pawn stars? About time you guys fucking did something about this incel holy fuck. I'd love to know why his parents allow him this many hours a day on the computer

Eat my wet shit jannie

Shut up. Logposter is the only good poster we have

nigger

Summerfag

Any Forumstards not staying in their spreg containment board has been this sites problem for years now. Fuck you Op

Stfu. It's blatantly obvious most posters here are barely teenagers

Boy, it must be so hard to have the level of fragile masculinity that you do.

Pits are cancer.

Doesn't make his point any less true

applebees has the best steak

I like your style but everything there is store-bought. I'd like you as my neighbor but I'd think you're kind of a douche.

It's not my photo. I doubt you've seen my grilling pics becuase the newfags and jannies and summerfags make sure they go str8 to page ten

I butt fucked your dad last night

Well, apologies then.