Genuine question. Why do i not find what he did in the forest wrong...

Genuine question. Why do i not find what he did in the forest wrong? I remember watching the video the minute it came out and literally thought nothing of it. Everyone around me at that time kept saying he was a massive douchebag for recording the dude but i was too sacred to ask why. Did anyone else think it wasn't a big deal?

Attached: logan_paul.0.jpg (1200x800, 104.05K)

didn’t find it a tad distasteful?
His fans are tweens

He recorded a dead person and laughed about it.

It’s not that fact that he filmed a dead body and laughed, it’s the fact that him and his brother are massive faggots and should be wiped off the face of the earth. They are the definition of cringe.

Nope nothing literally didn't give it a second thought when i saw it on screen

Was he laughing at the dead person tho? I thought he was laughing at the situation, like a wtf moment

For what I remember when I watched, yes.
I'm a big fan of gore and even myself thought of the situation as unethical.
He didn't consider that person had a life and a family and made a mockery of it.

Dude is a massive chode but the fact that you find nothing wrong with it has to do with the fact that you have an internal understanding that thus life, this body, our death is meaningless. We'll transition into a higher plain of existence. Not in a faggy religious kinda way, but you'll see when you get there. You're alright kid, don't stress it.

Because you were obviously a child when you watched and didnt understand what was going on.
In fact only children watched this so news flash......

Real life adults dont even give 2 shits about the Paul bros let alone start threads over them.

Stfu zoomer

Dumb. Death is dreamless sleep. Consciousness is seated in the brain. When you die you are eternally unconscious just like you were before you were born. You’d have to be an idiot to think anything else is true.

Which begs the question, How do you retain a consciousness without a functional body? moreover, What makes the body functional for storing a mind in the first place?

His initial reaction to it doesn't bother me at all considering his age and what a frat bro retard he is/was, but I've edited videos. Even the most basic splicing requires to pull a 10 or 20 minute youtube from raw files might take hours. At the VERY least, somebody spent a good half hour to an hour editing together that video, rendering it, and then uploading it to youtube. If I remember correctly, they even spent some time blurring out the dead man's face. ...Almost as if they kinda halfway realized what they wanted to show people was some kind of breach of the dead guy's privacy. I just thought it was funny when I first saw the video though.

it's just the 400th layering of icing on the cake that is the paul brothers. i honestly didn't care that much either

>Which begs the question, How do you retain a consciousness without a functional body?
It certainly does not beg that question.

>Some people think before they do things

>implies that they would have done different

>implies they have the moral high ground of hindsight

>as for you-if you know this place- I'm not surprised you didn't react to it.

actually death is sleepless dream

it kinda super does. The body maintains this file at all times, and then as soon as it stops getting blood or power it stops and its suddenly unrecoverable. what maintains it? and how?

I think this might be a sign that you’re a sociopath, or at least that you have some strange view of other humans that most other people don’t have. If it’s something you’d like to understand better, maybe try to talk to a therapist. In the very least it might be interesting to you.

>what maintains it? and how?
Nothing maintains it. The brain is a computer and a corpse is a broken computer(i.e. not a computer at all) that rapidly decomposes.

May as well ask how you can use a rock as a sewing machine, or a pile of sawdust as a canoe—You don't.

How does the brain store information? we require a complex disc of extreme fragility, one particle of dust will ruin the data. And over 300 times more data is stored on a fleshy pink blob. how do i extract this data and put it onto the disc? Why shouldnt i be able to?