Should I kill myself ? serious replies only

should I kill myself ? serious replies only.
i'm on a balcony on the 9th floor, i could just jump.

Attached: 62224519953_1.gif (400x201, 1.99M)

Do a barrel roll faggot & timestamp inb4 this thread gets filled with newfags who will eat up your larp.

God I need to eat some fucking pussy rn. Fuck god for making me a FUCKING incel

Don't do it. There's no maidens in death.

Nah

fpbp

>9th floor
People have survived that. Get higher.

Nope! 2023 will be great!

Attached: 82364.gif (160x120, 749.53K)

Only if you live stream it or do something cool and worthwhile.

No it's gonna hurt a lot

This.
If you want to die make it stick.

Or you can jump off of the 2nd floor until you think of a reason to stop like a chad.

you got 30,000 days on this earth at best

you've already been through 10,000 roughly
why not wait it out and see how the movie ends.

Attached: banging whores.jpg (726x584, 106.17K)

Just don't be like that faggot in Russia that took an infant in a stroller with him when he hit the ground. Jump only if it faces an empty alley. Really, go learn how to steer in an Ifly. That way you'll be able to dodge as you're going down in case anyone wanders under you.

The World And The Way It Should Be.gif

I prefer eating pussy over getting a blowjob
I'm a sick kinda freak, I'm loco

Attached: 1640237814114.jpg (540x540, 42.82K)

Go for it. The worst that could happen is you find out you can fly.

take a picture of you on the balcony.

Suicide is too common and played out to be interesting anymore. That's the coward death.

I sold off my possessions. Which wasn't much. Put my car in a safe spot while I traveled.

I dropped all 40k of what was in my bank account to bang hookers in diff countries and do a lot of drugs over the course of 3 months still feeling suicidal, way better than I was, but still suicidal. Suddenly down to my last 2k in Italy. Buy a 1way plane ticket home. Hear some dudes on my plane talking about sky diving. Sounded cool. Go home, find way to skydive, I got $500 to my name and no job. $280 sky diving session. Treating my bank account like an hour glass of life I book the sesh, I buy some Cocaine and a nice steak the night before. $47 in my account. I still leave my car parked at a friends house with the note in the glove box I wrote months prior about how he can have it. It was a really good condition GTR. It was paid off.

My plan was to skydive, and take the parachute off mid-free fall and let gravity take me.

Arrive at sky diving destination very high on cocaine. Twitch through the demonstrations and how-to's. Get in the air, jump out.

Realize these last 3 months I've been more alive than I have ever been. I pull the cord. Skip a week of $47 to my name. Sell my car. Never talk about the note. Get new job. Save money just to sky dive and fuck prostitutes, surf, ski, snowboard and play video games.

If I had to give any advice, try jumping from a plane and not a building. Decide if you want to die after you land on the ground. Maybe talk to a therapist if you still want to do it after landing.

OP here I just had a wank, I'm probably gonna go to bed. Thanks for your support guys

Attached: 20220701_200933.jpg (2160x2160, 1.27M)

Same but I only attract npds and they suck at sex

based