So you want shitty people forced to have a kid they're gonna raise like shit, making more shitty people...

So you want shitty people forced to have a kid they're gonna raise like shit, making more shitty people? Then you're gonna complain when they drain your tax dollars?

Attached: crack-header-image-1800-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 442.49K)

Who would want that?
If scumbags don't want to have kids, they shouldn't get knocked up.

But they do get knocked up because they're retarded and you can't fix retarded, so why make retards raise more retards?

I have no problem with elective abortion as long as it comes with mandatory tubal ligation for the mother and vasectomy for the father.

That might discourage the retards from getting abortions or they'll get back alley abortions. Could back alley abortions go wrong and make an even more retarded baby?

>they shouldn't get knocked up
Have you let the mentally ill and drug addicted this advice? Maybe they haven't heard you. But I'm sure once you tell them they shouldn't there will be no more babies born to drug addicted or mentally ill mothers.

Don't want get pregnant? Close your legs.

I'm not a shit person some people grow tf up despite their shit unlike ur stupid pathetic ass ho

And when they're too stupid to take that advice, you'll have more stupid people. If they could take that advice they wouldn't be the retards I speak of now would they?

What?

Wish Darwin could see me

>forced

Attached: keks.jpg (292x257, 15.91K)

Darwin would tell you to learn how to write.

So you wanna pay for criminal retard babies?

Whatever cystal

I just got a vasectomy at 26 and froze my sperm

all I have to worry about is STD's. I get checked every 6 months, I go raw and I haven't caught anything yet

That's what they call my penis

They just want more immigrant niggers having babies

>implying implications

>illegal immigration
Local is better, they at least were born here and actually pay into the system. And if they are a poorfag, then yeah, they drain the system. BUT, we don't know if they will be a poorfag, criminal fag, or a richfag. They could be anything.

We need father's to have abortion rights. That would solve the crime problem from retarded single mothers shitting up the country.

We already are from retarded single mothers.

Abortion didn't "work" to prevent that shit. Abortion doesn't prevent democrats.

Now giving the father the right to an abortion, well, that would solve the above problem.

>We already are from retarded single mothers
Exactly, so banning abortion means more retarded mothers.

I want strict immigration policies to. Only let very useful people in to increase the number of useful people relative to retards.