What's it like dating a rich girl?

What's it like dating a rich girl?

Attached: d7acc3ba6dc06345b975876364b0dbfb13758788b969561a1cb15e3ab0555413.jpg (1112x1446, 243.35K)

What's it like dating a girl?

What's it like dating?

It sucks. The sex was good, but she was a total spoiled brat. I often felt more like her father than her boyfriend, and it wasn't like sexy or fun. She acted like a child, would pout and throw tantrums, try and use manipulation to get what she wanted from me.

>The sex was good
generally I always hear the opposite about the bratty immature ones

nice dubs, was she hawt?

bump

bump

bump

Independently rich or inheritance/trust fund?
I can answer for one but have very limited experience with the other. Thank

doesn't matter, as long as she's young (so more likely the latter)

bump

bump

What exactly would you like to know? It’s a weird situation. Especially if they’ve never experienced any limits that impact poor people constantly

The poor people impact fucking hurts, man, for real. Trying to explain to a "better kind of rich", boarding school type trust fund girl why her unpleasant experience in a prestegious NYC boarding school was not so bad after all is like dancing on a minefield blind

what's a good place to meet one, generally speaking? and are they generally more attractive than normal girls or is it just more expensive makeup?

bump

bump

They’re fighting to gain validation for their rich White women problems.
Rich white women don’t really understand strife.
I recall the inheritance one, I only saw her bank account once, and her trading account once. It wasn’t a topic we wanted to discuss.
She had about $34,000 in her CHECKING account. Not even her savings account. She was in a notably exclusive local credit union.
That $34k would have gotten her about $1k every quarter from our banks savings account options. With literally no risk.
Her trading account had $1.4m in assets and about $200k cash.
But she was the absolute worst idiot with math, money, the motivation that money can bring people who aren’t as secure as she was.
It was unusual that she didn’t know how much to tip anyone. So it was either 50% of the Bill, or just $500. She threw a $500 tip on a pizza place order that cost $32.
She had never been in an actual Italian pizza place before and just didn’t understand etiquette.
Like, there are seats and tables and booths. But you’re not welcome to eat in the store. They won’t say anything but you’ll learn a thing or two about what happens when you annoy the 14 year old Italian girl at the register.

This rich girl was just entirely devoid of common sense. She never cared to make sure she was pulling up on the correct side when getting gas. But she would be about ten feet from the pump. One time she was so far from the pump, she had to use the other pump from the other side of the station(it’s difficult to explain)
But seeing her being entirely anxiety free while pulling up and filling her car with premium, it hurted me. I checked my account before going in to get her the usual 2 - Java monsters every morning.
Fuck me.

Meeting one is entirely about luck. No dating sites. You have to poach from the open world. Say weird flattering shit on IG or something to get their attention.
Alternatively, you can actually check public records and determine if expensive houses in your area are having their taxes paid. Then start stalking if you found a winner.
A 45+ divorcee or widow in a property over $350k for less than 5 years is usually a ringer.

Rich fag here. Idk but I could call my daughter in... I believe from what we talk (and it's quite a lot) she just has no a good understanding of poor people porblems but on the other hand also doesn't care. But that results in problems since she doesn't care dating poor people and just wants to have a good time and maybe more while her poor partners eventually start getting inferiority complexes and/or making problems where none were. She is absolutely not the type to throw tantrums or being spoilt in any manipulative way. So I doubt she is with her partners. If you want my advice: just ignore the money gap and you might end up in an interesting situation for both of you (and I think the kind of girls where this works is actually more often then the 'manipulative, childish, brat'-type).

Hey, Rich Fag.
Wanna hire someone to make sure that your precious daughter remains pure and doesn’t get into tooo much trouble?
I’ll be her personal discreet bodyguard.
A dude at a party gets too handsy?
What hands?
See an older dude eyeing her up and you know that he’s a piece of shit since he’s clearly in his late thirties and tearing down your tween daughter?
Great! My forte. I’ll make sure he’ll avert his gaze any time a woman is near from then on.
Let me know if you want that kind of service. Or I can just suck your balls and let you fist me for the right price. I’m painfully broke lol

Also, what’s your goal?
A little money?
A lot of money?
A lifetimes supply of money and a wife?

there has to be some technique to improve odds, like hang out in the wealthier side of town, or attend the right charities/public events, etc.

A hot (and hopefully loyal and loving) wife plus a lack of financial issues (I'm fucking poor). I'm not dumb enough to be a mooch if that's what you're asking. I don't care about a fancy car or house or any of that shit, I just want less financial woes.

I think (and hope!) my daughter is by far not pure >.< Otherwise I wouldn't have done a good job a parenting but though it cost me some mental training I think I did one or two things right in that department. This is why she actually can have a fun life and also has enough options on her own to get rid of men approaching her she doesn't like. So sorry but I have to decline your kind offer and hope you'll find another good job soon.