Why doesn't Biden dissolve the SCOTUS by executive order...

Why doesn't Biden dissolve the SCOTUS by executive order? The Supreme Court is clearly testing the waters for a coup by seeing how far their power will be acknowledged. Don't give me any BS about how the SCOTUS can strike down executive orders, either; I'm talking about real-world action here, not what some piece of paper says. He is still the commander-in-chief of the United States military and can have the supreme justices apprehended as enemies of the state..

Biden needs to eliminate the Supreme Court in the name of democracy, and he needs to do it NOW.

Attached: 1653889569643.jpg (784x961, 328.38K)

Biden isnt going to do shit and you know it

>not what some piece of paper says
the piece of paper that gives him power also says that he can't control the supreme court

I know he isn't going to do shit, and that's the problem. A president with some balls would have the military eliminate the judicial branch to prevent a coup.

Don't care. He's the commander of the military and real power comes through the barrel of a gun.

>He's the commander of the military
because of a piece of paper

>real power comes through the barrel of a gun
You'd really hate what us here in what you call the "flyover states" would do to you, if that was the case.

Attached: Sig Heil.jpg (2442x2575, 1.38M)

Your point being? People are magically bound to whatever a piece of paper says and physically cannot deviate from it, even when democracy is threatened?

>muh Biden is king and can do what he wants.

The state of the braindead Biden backer.

define: "democracy"

>People are magically bound to whatever a piece of paper says and physically cannot deviate from it
well that's kind of why they took an oath to that piece of paper, which gives the president, congress and scotus their powers.

there is no need to panic , that which can be given by undemocratic supreme court order can be taken the same way. All the libtards have to do is keep control of the executive and appoint liberal biased "justices" who dont know what a woman is. In a generation it will be illegal to be white.

So in answer to OPs question the democrats aren't going to dissolve the court because its the only way they are going to advance thier agenda without support from a majority of voters.

We are a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy, you idiot.

Why does the liberal position in every one of these arguments assume the military is on their side?

This would be an absolutely fantastic thing to do. 2022 is getting so boring and slowing down a ton. The recession isn't really causing the riots I expected to see. This would though.

One branch of government can't dissolve another just cuz they say so.. also what makes you think such an authoritarian power grab is somehow "democratic"?

The country would reject it.

Remember, Biden has an absolutely abysmal approval rating.

Fuck off, commie fag! We're sick of your bullshit. Your time has passed

>Don't give me any BS about how the SCOTUS can strike down executive orders, either
Were you not paying attention during the Trump presidency? A regular federal judge in Hawaii (or anywhere else) can block executive orders.

I do agree with you, though, that he should attempt a coup d'etat over another branch of government so we can get this whole shitshow over with.

Too bad he is an old, senile, homo loving pedophile pussy.

>One branch of government can't dissolve another just cuz they say so
It worked for Julius Caesar. Of course he was a Republican and not a Democrat, though.

Well since all the branches of government are co-equal.
Why doesnt the Supreme Court dissovle the Presidency?

that would be a coup in itself you dumb fuck

The Supreme Court has done nothing wrong. Seethe harder, liberal idiot.

Ok, now it's time to write you off as a kook, you aren't even dealing in reality.

That's what fascists do, Nazi.

tHeY sWiTcHeD!

Jesus your low quality bait is literally KMart clearance aisle trash

You fuckheads don't know anything about history.
Julius Caesar WAS a Republican (a Roman Republican). It was a joke.