Why dont i have a girlfriend?

why dont i have a girlfriend?

Attached: 1D939DDF-5E18-4CB7-8011-EC6E59E82271.jpg (1284x554, 718.63K)

I'll suck you off for hours bro

hmm well.. okay.. i do love getting sucked..

It's not small if that's what you think.

Same reason I don’t

Attached: B5284AFF-64E1-4E97-A9FD-A134BA915C6C.jpg (1284x1668, 1.65M)

theres plenty of women with equivalently bad assets that yall could be with

you dont have a girlfriend because you dont want to

i just want a gf so they can sit on it..

why dont you bro..

Because you waste your time posting your dick in Any Forums instead of going out and talk to girls

ughh talking to girls is so much work.. why cant they just be my gf

Unironically would suck that.

Because you're a disgusting slob, sitting in your mom's basement looking at cock pics like a fag

Are there any bros that would suck me off and love my tiny cock as well?

Because like me, you're a fat slob with a small cock. Not even saying that in an insulting way because I'm the very same way. It's just a fact of life. Women aren't attracted to our kind. The thing is, I'm to a point in my life where I've accepted that I'll always be alone. I'm old, I have health problems, and I really don't have shit to offer a woman. But honestly, women always leave even if you manage to get one. Sooner or later they always hop to another cock and leave you broken hearted and alone. So why not just be alone now and avoid all the bullshit? That's where i'm at right now and I've made my peace with it. So should you. If you can't? Then do something about it.

yeah.. unironically you can

but isnt there some really weird chick that would kinda be into that sorta thing? idk.. i mean some girls have really fucked up bfs

i mean if you suck me off i probably could help you out too

you just sound bitter a lil bit.. maybe a little projection going on..

Theres a tolerance window for female bullshit. The uglier, dumber, and more incompetent women are not worth dealing with the inflated egos that have them acting like Nikki Minaj, Doja Cat, and Beyonce.

those three women are nothing alike

Listen to their music brainlet. Theyre programming women to act like useless Divas.

You share 99.9% of your genes with gigachad.

What you are lacking is a vision beyond getting your dick wet.

Attached: 1386109981259.jpg (800x600, 233.89K)

i do listen to their music have for years

but i love getting my dick wet..

You dont need a gf for that. Go to a massage parlor. Go make a business deal with a stripper, etc.

the treat women like stocks.
buy low, trade high
you will always have the right amount of hotness by your side.
don't rate yourself, just act-->reflect-->act-->reflect
women are intrigued by men with plans. act as if you were safing up fat because what you had planed was such a monumental task, you could not fuel it by burgers alone. but never tell your goals. you don't even now your goals yet.
you need to reach a comfortable plateau to see those goals. and that is where you need to decide whether you want to trade your woman or if she is worth keeping
the best women are not worth the hustle, you can't keep up unless you are born rich, and she will bleed you dry
but it is within your power to take someone who is in the swamp with you and start your journey to the promised lands of hot poeple sex whenever you want.
i took that journey five years ago, and it was a wild ride. but she got a little expensive, and too many other dudes tried to get her, so i needed to put myself first. we are split up now, but i hope i made a lasting impression, so that our paths may cross again later. because she is heaps of fun
on another note
people who think they can't have sex often have the wildest fantasies, play on that. be subtle. make it so subtle they don't notice what you insinuated until they lay down to sleep. play the long game.

explore your own sexuality. know what you want, how it would effect your relationship. many women are very intellectual, they get turned on and off by implications. implications are free. use this. if you get desperately horny and don't have her on the hook yet, masturbate. keep you libido up and learn to control it. don't numb yourself. quit beer. quit dairy. watch how women react to other men, use what i said earlier to interpret their behavior.
don't aim to please, aim to entertain. it starts with fun, and as soon as fun gets boring they want the real thing. trust me on this.
a relationship is per definition not exclusively sexual

Attached: 1384101927567.png (600x300, 250.21K)